Path of Nerfs

WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ??????????????????????

"heavily-requested nerfs" by whom ?

Level up to 100 longer ... WHY?? I never even broke 94, why is this needed ?

I had finally found love again in POE with the self cast dark pact build and it was slaughtered now, please, I need my fun, stop nerfing fun, I was happy again.

I feel depressed with all these nerfs , is it really necessary ? At the end of the day POE is mostly a single player experience with some trading economy attached to it.

I want my single player experience to remain.... T.T
Solid changes! Atziri's Acuity change sounds really interesting; big leech buffs but still having life regen while playing defensively or labbing. Was definitely expecting nerfs to both Dark Pact damage and radius so I played this for my Mayhem build :) Looking forward to the patch notes!
Who really cares about the race to 100 anyway ? This is total bull.
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
"
Rixxth wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

In today's manifesto, we have highlighted and explained most of the significant nerfs in 3.1.0. Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

Do you people even read... I'm embarressed for you..
Many dumb, much illiterate 😂🤣😂

As a matter of fact i do, which's why i wasn't outraged by this manifesto. I'm saving my energy until tomorrow, when other "significant nerfs" get here :D
/s of course, but still, i feel like tomorrow's gonna be a sad day for summoners, and zerkers, and maybe for those that had high hopes for bloodseeker, and...you get the drift xD.
Last edited by nskLantash on Dec 5, 2017, 1:12:15 PM
"
frames99 wrote:
Hey I was never 100 level, not even 95 and will never be now xD

Did you just realised that they loves to balance around 0.1% of playerbase? It's nothing new.
"
Joleco wrote:
After 5 years playing all the time... now i'm quitting. Its not just about nerfs, its more complicated but yeah as result to those nerfs. Its about that game became worse and worse over last 2 years. Meaning less and less different options/builds to play. I played 3,4 leagues in a row Ngamahu Cyclone cuz simply they destroy all other good builds and CI. And now I just dont have option to play as being bored to death from Cyclone.
ALL I can say is - Your balance team sucks! That will be proven by playerbase. And that cheap tricks for hats by watchin twitch will not help, you just turned players into bots.
Very very bad moves GGG... big disappointment.

Dude what? Ngamahu Cyclone destroys all other builds? Its absolutely good but doesnt even come close to being the best build. Not by miles. There are so many other builds out there that out perform in end game. Aka when your gear gets better. Maybe you just need to stop playing the same build? That being said I absolutely agree that over the last 2 years the amount of viable builds keep deminishing. Melee is in a really bad spot and has been for a really long time. EQ was the go to melee skill cause nothing else was viable up into breach league. Legacy league seen that nerfed down to the rest of melee. Now the only viable option is sunder and BV. Ultimately talking about either 1 of those 2 to much risks nerfs. Although I totally think BV is crazy strong given the situation but again, GGG sees a problem and they look for things to nerf instead of buff. Game breaking stuff should be nerfed. Like Vaal Fireball was, QoTF, RoTC, etc. But the problem is when they nerf something and theres no other viable things. Like Vaal Pact absolutely needs a nerf. Unfortunately there is no other way for alot of builds to deal with reflect. Even if its not a map mod you can run into mobs that have reflect. Hitting them means 1 shotting yourself. This will be a huge problem for HC players. There is no other means of dealing with reflect.

Here's to hoping that GGG have a long and great list of buffs to make this list of nerfs make sense and not be game breaking.
"
Joleco wrote:
"
frames99 wrote:
Hey I was never 100 level, not even 95 and will never be now xD

Did you just realised that they loves to balance around 0.1% of playerbase? It's nothing new.

it is insane and the punish is not more mtx .. ready !
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
Even if its not a map mod you can run into mobs that have reflect. Hitting them means 1 shotting yourself. This will be a huge problem for HC players. There is no other means of dealing with reflect.

Yes, if only there was a rework introduced that'd turn nemesis reflect into a mortar effect that the player could easily dodge, OH WAIT that's exactly what's gonna happen in 3.1.

I confess that i was gonna blame this on selective outrage, but it'd be wrong to do that, since GGG didn't exactly announce it in a readable form and you'd have to either listen to the podcast\interview ZiggyD did with Rory, or at the very least read the extract from said interview somewhere.

Last edited by nskLantash on Dec 5, 2017, 1:22:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info