Path of Nerfs

so many un-needed nerfs....

I like light nerfs like barrage's one... not double uber nerfs like dp's nerf... YOU ALREADY BUTCHERED VP THERE WAS NO NEED TO NERF DP THAT MUCH
"

just watch the results of your nerfing :)

so sad

And then we zoom out to, say, 1y, and see that hey, it turns out end of the league always brings a significant drop in players, well i m a g i n e m...actually, no, i'm not doing that.

Please update us on Sunday, or a couple weeks from now, that will actually be interesting. 3.0 launch had record numbers, but it was hyped up a lot, way more than WftA.
Last edited by nskLantash on Dec 5, 2017, 1:41:19 PM
"
Spoiler
"
Franckyboul wrote:

so sad

http://www.githyp.com/path-of-exile-100607/player-count/

It's between leagues. You can start counting again four weeks into the next league.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I'm done. Every god dam build that is end game viable is crushed.
"
"
Franckyboul wrote:

so sad

http://www.githyp.com/path-of-exile-100607/player-count/

yeah it shows a player increase over time
"
Smear wrote:

Oh no, i wonder how will people manage to kill Shaper, Uber Atziri and quite probably Elder less than one week into the league now that every end game viable build got crushed.

Will it be Glacial Hammer? It'll probably be glacial hammer.

"
Smear wrote:

you have to suffer like the rest .. just the 1% have a Chance to the challenge they Need cause they 24/7 poe for Job

I was thinking about the results of this nerfing and it Comes true.
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
"
codetaku wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
wrong way to combat the xp gain issues. what you just did was making the slow players become even slower. the issue is how effective you could gather xp with thoes shaped maps with sextants and so on. i had rather seen thoes being toned down. so char with not 3 sceen clear could be considered viable. or adding a xp bonus from hard mods. the issue with all thies sextants is they add a ton of gain for a very low risk, vs running minus max crit + 2 added eles

rofl no way, this is the best way to combat exp issues. We need density to make gameplay itself fun. The penalties only kick in at level 95. Slow players don't need to pass that.

I say this as someone who hit 97 in harbinger just off easy beachhead exp... I don't need to pass 95. Ever.

well i do, and i personaly think that a better way will be to raise the lvl of zone required to get xp. vs danger. as 100% hc play i would like a 2 way with same income. go fast and do easy shit or go slow and do super hard stuff. one area this can be done atm is solo farming uber atziri you can keep up the xp as a fully loaded grind team. so when you done 500 deathless uber atziris in hc your lvl 100 :D
"
Smear wrote:
That is absolutely not even close to being true. But yea go ahead, bye Felicia
why not add 101 level ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info