Path of Nerfs

Chris the Krampus brought the bad children many nerfs today. :P
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Rixxth wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

In today's manifesto, we have highlighted and explained most of the significant nerfs in 3.1.0. Of course, there are plenty of buffs in 3.1.0 as well, but we'll leave those as pleasant surprises in tomorrow's full patch notes.

Do you people even read... I'm embarressed for you..
Many dumb, much illiterate 😂🤣😂

As a matter of fact i do, which's why i wasn't outraged by this manifesto. I'm saving my energy until tomorrow, when other "significant nerfs" get here :D
/s of course, but still, i feel like tomorrow's gonna be a sad day for summoners, and zerkers, and maybe for those that had high hopes for bloodseeker, and...you get the drift xD.

how ANY buff gonna justify 40% xp for lv100 ? i bet you guys "just wait for part2" gonna bitch the moment they go live as the rest of us,because that happens ALL the time.
Last edited by Franckyboul on Dec 5, 2017, 1:26:25 PM
"
Nibelton wrote:

how ANY buff gonna justify 40% xp for lv100 ? i bet you guys "just wait for part2" gonna bitch the moment they go live as the rest of us,because that happens ALL the time.

*shrugs* i've already said it in the thread, this does nothing for me personally, so one could count me out of 99% that are supposed to be fucked over by this. Never leveled to 100, never considered leveling to 100, will probably never bother doing it in the future.

FCK YA GGG I AM QUITTING.
thanks for this, please no more.
"
Franckyboul wrote:

just watch the results of your nerfing :)

so sad

http://www.githyp.com/path-of-exile-100607/player-count/
If you not affraid of the Devil.. then you dont need a GOD !
Last edited by ONE_OF_A_MILLION on Dec 5, 2017, 1:32:00 PM
even with only +1 Baragge Projectile enchantment, skill stays top tier choice. Even if you delete the enchantment complete.
"
Chris wrote:
Experience changes for high-level characters (...)
  • 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

You know, too many people in the world are getting successful before they die. So we're going to make it even more difficult to become rich once you've made it to middle class. Now owning your own home will cost 6.5% more in your mortgage payments. Starting your own company will cost 11.5% more. Becoming a millionaire will take you 28.25% longer, and becoming a billionaire will take you 40% longer. For the 99%, forget ever becoming part of the 1%, because f*** you.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info