Path of Nerfs

OMG
REALY ????

FOREST - RIP LOVE
OMG, more nerfs again, this is getting out of control. Players are quitting the game because of this. There is no balance, if you nerf A then buff B; the game needs a balance.
The only reason you really NEEDED instant leech has been reflect, which will be effectively removed with 3.1 anyways so no problem there. New Vaal pact is actually a huge buff early on when dps still is kinda meh and new positioning saves many builds a few points.

Personally love the changes, would be even better if they brought back reflect packs so that people get back to actually consider their defense and not just pure dps clearspeed, but thats personal preference. Gonna play SSF this time anyways and take it leisurely.
LOL, I'd like to see more hardships. It will be nice the if game will to be extremely harsh and challenging. I'd like too see a player to reach lvl 100 in minimum 2 months constant play.
Path Of Nerfs
Good nerf barrage is OP :P ... Vaal Pact ;] - this isn't problem :D
"
Razzamanaz wrote:
I have been struggling trying to reach lvl 90 and now you make it even harder to lvl, must admit that I am close to give it all up as there is no chance of ever reaching lvl 100 :((

It's only for people reaching lvl95+ , you will not be affected by this !
Last edited by ffogell on Dec 5, 2017, 12:27:38 PM
I think vaal pact changes and level 100 changes are well deserved. It's not like that reaching level 100 is needed for the game content in anyway or enjoying any part of the game. Level 100 is the highest point in the game and should be reserved for those who want to work for it, for rest who just wants to enjoy the game, you can do all part of the game with much lower level character. There should be some ceiling for those who really want to push, I mean how absurd it is that players like Steel, Gucci, reached two level 100 in 10 day meyhem HC race, stop whining people.
Last edited by Tereng on Dec 5, 2017, 12:29:52 PM
Still nerfing over buffing other skills, LEL.
Wow really more XP to get to lvl 100.... Just because some crazy guys with all possible tricks and 24h a day for gaming the fastest builds make level 100 fairly quick that doesnt apply to the general public
Just started this game and even when trading in harbinger i never even once saw a level 100 in my group and really dont even want to get to level 100 now -.-**** going to 94 is hard already but this s***.... jesus christ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info