[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

Is it worth using that ever or bisco too good? Figured I'd craft something then exalt.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Dude in the gem section, why dont you just put a 4-link setup 6/5 link setup and so on. The skillgem setup you have right now is really hard to understand, please update it.
What are your thoughts on lightpoacher? It seems really OP, i I don't know why it's not in the guide.

Any advices on gear upgrade?
Are the Brinerot Whalers really better then boots with some resistance and 75+ hp?
"
Stif212 wrote:
Why not use it?

good question, anyone?

I think cus of attack speed for shield charge
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

Any advices on gear upgrade?

Try the new shaper daggers, wands and rings, the ones that add extra elemental damage based on your physical damage.

Last edited by francescolee on Dec 28, 2017, 4:11:15 PM
Sorry new player here would this build work for SSF on 3.1 is there something i should look out for when trying it? thanks!
Bisco's is really only worth it if you are running hella maps like 200+ from what I understand.
Hi, I would like to know if this is a good shield for this build, if yes do you have an idea of the price ? Thank you gl & hf.

At least 1 prefix left
Last edited by Laceon on Dec 29, 2017, 5:38:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info