[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

"
nikentic wrote:
"
Lanzatron wrote:
Does this function well as a league starter? just save for 5L and brightbeak and smash low tier maps for currency

Yes, it will work quite fine! Strongly recommend to farm up a Tabula Rasa, it will help you progress much faster.

I was able to clear Kitava pretty safely while leveling (albeit level ~76 when killing it) using BV for single target. BV is one of the few physical spells you can use as a replacement for EK during bosses and could be used through all tiers.

As soon as you get to maps, try to farm up a good base for each tier as you won't be able to farm bosses quickly. Don't rush higher tiers because it's fun, you'll thank me later ;)

PS
This build will transition into CI in 3.1. Tested last night with end-game maps, worked amazingly well + can run 3 auras!

Any chance of a sneaky video for 3.1?, or atleast gear you used, and auras, really keen to try this out

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikentic/characters

1. with your current gear, how much ES do you have? that gear seems somewhat cheap, apart from chest, 500 ES chests are generally pretty affordable, even if its only a 5L, what gem would you drop for a 5L?

2. How do you avoid being stunned
Last edited by Lanzatron on Dec 6, 2017, 1:35:09 AM
Inspired Learning Gem?? Sounds OP.

Nugi said on stream that EK is gonna be good for mapping...also no more reflect to kill us.
He also said we no more need Vaal Pact, and about the Inspired Learning that will be very good for EK.
Last edited by Balantakos on Dec 6, 2017, 7:48:24 AM
delete
Last edited by Balantakos on Dec 6, 2017, 7:30:42 AM
"
Lanzatron wrote:
Any chance of a sneaky video for 3.1?, or atleast gear you used, and auras, really keen to try this out

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nikentic/characters

1. with your current gear, how much ES do you have? that gear seems somewhat cheap, apart from chest, 500 ES chests are generally pretty affordable, even if its only a 5L, what gem would you drop for a 5L?

2. How do you avoid being stunned

Absolutely, I can make a video tonight of the character you saw in a Shaped Coves or such.

1. I have 9.5k ES with the gear you see. It's pretty darn cheap, except for the chest, and performs just as good as life. For the 5L I'd drop Faster Projectiles, it's mostly for QoL/AoE and not for the damage.

2. I've tried both Chayula amulet and Valyrium. They both work fine, I'd recommend you to use Valyrium as amulets can be quite the damage boost.

"
Balantakos wrote:
Inspired Learning Gem?? Sounds OP.

Nugi said on stream that EK is gonna be good for mapping...also no more reflect to kill us.
He also said we no more need Vaal Pact, and about the Inspired Learning that will be very good for EK.

Inspired Learning is definitely OP but very rare/expensive! I can make a suggestion PoB build for it, for extreme endgame with full gear setups, will be added during stream tonight.
How does vaal pact being completely Nerfed hurt the life version of this build? Does that mean full CI is the better option because of it?
"
bobkelso wrote:
How does vaal pact being completely Nerfed hurt the life version of this build? Does that mean full CI is the better option because of it?

One of the bigger advantages this build had as life is the VP support for survivability & maintaining high HP constantly. Now that this is gone, a higher EHP pool + extra aura with CI will be advantageous over life.
How is this build compare to Spark+BV?

cons/pros?
And which one is better for iiq runs with good speed?
Last edited by omgree on Dec 6, 2017, 12:27:07 PM
Your passive tree for your level 94 life & CI tree are the same link and they both point to your life version. Any way we could get an updated link for level 94 CI tree?
"
Your passive tree for your level 94 life & CI tree are the same link and they both point to your life version. Any way we could get an updated link for level 94 CI tree?

Thanks for noticing! I updated it with the correct skill tree.
Now with all the new elder and abyss bosses, is there a skill i could use for single target that works well in Endgame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info