[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

To everyone who has problems with leech during boss fight: VAAL CLARITY + INCREASED DURATION and VAAL BREACH. You are welcome...
"
To everyone who has problems with leech during boss fight: VAAL CLARITY + INCREASED DURATION and VAAL BREACH. You are welcome...

If your damage is high enough you honestly only need one or the other, you definitely don't need both once your damage is up there. At least everything that isn't like Shaper/Elder/Guardians... I don't know about what's her name... the one with the 4 pieces for a map where you literally only find one of the pieces 1000 times and then another one 100 times and then a third one 1 time and then the fourth one(midnight usually) only spawns like... NEVER lol... talking about the Sacrifice pieces/map and I just now remembered her name, the great, the ... sexy(?), the queen... ATZIRI!!!

Side...n... question - is Atziri sexy? Never had a good enough look at her and I know usually evil female character kind of have that evil-ness about them that makes them unsexy but not all evil females are unsexy though, Atziri might be one of them but like I said, never had a clean enough look...
Can i use a Headhunter with this build?
"
deklan006 wrote:
Can i use a Headhunter with this build?

I don't think I've ever played a build where Headhunter isn't technically BIS or at least viable to use. Even during the ES Meta days of old HH was still praised for its almighty glory of insane damage and defence increases. So go for it, if you end up dying because of it, I would have to assume that you screwed up somehow and that it wasn't the belt at fault honestly.
Good post, I will try out this build, but is there any good alternative for the amulett dmg wise?
path of building at all?
Would it be alright for hardcore?. And what’s more tanky CI or life version. Thinking about doing CI version, what level should I hit the CI node
Last edited by Dudeman156 on Feb 18, 2018, 10:58:38 PM
Wondering why your 3.1 build is on a 3.0 passive tree ?
Do none of the changes matter for the build?
Hi, what about these options for links on EK?

- EK + Inc Crit + Spell echo + Phys to Light + Pierce + Iron Will

- EK + Inc Crit + Spell echo + Phys to Light + Pierce + Empower

The char has 343 str points
Last edited by donkirk on Mar 2, 2018, 4:43:10 PM
Hello. Is this build still good in 3.2? Whay changes from 3.1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info