[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

update the tree bro ty
Has this truly been updated for 3.1(or even optimized in general)? Because the gems used with EK seem really weird.. Pierce and Spell Echo ok. And I am pretty sure I understand Physical to Lightning because of being an Inquisitor all of our crits ignore all Ele Resistance(ie making any form of ele damage more powerful than physical).

But Faster Projectile and Increased Critical Strike Chance... Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus both provide a lot more damage. And it isn't like you can't make up the crit difference from Controlled Destruction, it's only 100% reduced crit.

And I still can't get other charges to generate with the Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark + Ice Bite setup... Should I keep Blasphemy at a low level or something because any chance of Assassin's Mark getting applied(or staying applied) is nullified quickly.

And why do you say ES is the best but you aren't even running it yourself... And whoa whoa whoa, why do you have Pain Attunement, do you hit Low Life that often that it actually becomes useful? O.o So many questions... so little time(not really, I actually have plenty of time lol)

And to top off this post... I am sorry if any of this stuff has been answered. Granted it would make more sense for most of this to be in the OG post for the thread though. The passive tree should definitely be updated if you aren't even following it completely yourself now(PA and that you aren't going down out of the Shadow starting area).

P.S. Please understand, everything I said didn't have attitude in it. I am just asking questions, trying to figure stuff out and shit.
"
xkrist wrote:
update the tree bro ty

Oh great... if you're saying for him to update the tree and I just went through the pages to see when the last time he posted was... it was December 18th, 2017... After the release of 3.1.0 where he claimed he updated his shit. Maybe he did slightly but he didn't really though. I really hate it when people that make guides just skim over the patch notes and think that that is enough to know if they need to update anything and then update their guide solely based on the patch notes...

Just tell us that you didn't update the guide then, rather than saying, "Updated the guide (although if you think I actually cared about updating it then you're sadly mistaken, literally zer.. sorry, a tiny ounce of care went into my update but that's it)". Sigh, left to fend for ourselves since he/she isn't even here to give advice on questions we might or might not have now.

Since we are fending for ourselves now, does anyone else here have some insight on what we should be linking to EK besides Spell Echo, Physical to Lightning, and Pierce(technically)? I am asking because I feel like the other 2 links are completely wrong unless you guys know of a specific reason as to use them over something else.
"
does anyone else here have some insight on what we should be linking to EK besides Spell Echo, Physical to Lightning, and Pierce(technically)? I am asking because I feel like the other 2 links are completely wrong unless you guys know of a specific reason as to use them over something else.

A 20% Pierce adds a pretty big damage boost, from my testing. Faster Projectiles is for clearing speed. Without it I can hit maybe 2/3 of the screen with EK. With it I hit the whole screen and then some. I took Faster Proj out because i can't afford a good 6l yet

ICS is a decent boost to total crit chance, but if you don't feel you need the extra crit chance swap it.
If you're having problem keeping all charges up, it's because of warlord's mark. Take it off of blasphemy and run CWDT(3) - Immortal call(1) - Warlord's mark(7) - whatever here (golem). It won't work with both setups. Now you'll be able to run the map with full power, frenzies, and endurance charges if you get hit. It took me 4 hours to figure out the problem, I knew something was up. If you run a doedre's damning (I believe is the +1 curse ring), you will be able to run both.

OR, with the new elder/shaper rings, get a warlord's mark ring. Works really well.

EDIT - WIth damning you'll be able to run warlord's in a blasphemy setup is what I meant. But it will work if not on blasphemy.

EDIT 2 :

Links seem to work just fine. Pierce is still a really good link, faster proj can be removed. Inc Crit is still really good, but remove it if you have sufficient crit (like with a crit dagger)

EK - Inc Crit -Spell echo - Phys to Light - Pierce - Faster Casting.

These are my links, faster casting should probably be removed and replaced with Hypothermia support. Seems like we need more freezing for our ice bite...

Hatred - enlighten (mana problems)

CWDT(3) - Immortal call(1) - Warlord's mark(7)

FA - Shield Charge - Fort

AM - HoI - Ice Bite - Curse on hit

Seems like the most efficient way of doing it... Try hypothermia instead of faster casting. Should see more frenzy charge procs.

Last edited by Mrprofilen on Jan 19, 2018, 5:29:11 AM
I still don't understand how people kill bosses with this. At LVL85 I can barely beat the unshaped Beach Boss, since i'm out of mana almost all the time. Can somebody perhaps check my semi-budget setup and tell me where my mistake lies? I'm sure there is one, but I can't figure it out. :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XenoPOE/

FladeBlurry is the respecced Templar. Flasks are currently on another character, but the ones that are suggested.
Last edited by XenoPOE on Jan 20, 2018, 7:19:47 PM
"
XenoPOE wrote:
I still don't understand how people kill bosses with this. At LVL85 I can barely beat the unshaped Beach Boss, since i'm out of mana almost all the time. Can somebody perhaps check my semi-budget setup and tell me where my mistake lies? I'm sure there is one, but I can't figure it out. :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XenoPOE/

FladeBlurry is the respecced Templar. Flasks are currently on another character, but the ones that are suggested.

Swap out portal for vaal breach. It solves the leech problem and also gives you a ton of lightpoacher procs making boss killing a lot easier.
try this build but the leveling ayoing
i die very fast
i try switch to ek for lveling and die again
i donot have dmg
what to do?
I'm lost
anyone have a link with a updated EK Nova buid? i was follow this guide but as they said is not up to date
Boss killing with this build can be rough. I have to move constantly, and started using a Decoy Totem. As for mana, I keep a mana flask on for targets I can't leech from and bosses with no adds. Currently 86 and haven't finished Uber trials yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info