[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

Hey do u get Vaal Pact in this new passive skill tree? How make it efficient
And why Brightbreak?
Last edited by mastahn1 on Dec 12, 2017, 6:29:02 PM
Hey man, i made this build and this is amazing and satisfying on clearing large packs of mobs. But I'm struggling from low hp its 2800 on lvl 72, i think its pretty low and btw i'm being oneshoted on bosses tier 1-2 maps, really annoying. Can you look at my gear and tree and give some advices what to do to boost hp and survive abilities, i will be really appreciated by that.
p.s: sorry for my bad english.
"
nikkychi wrote:
Hey man, i made this build and this is amazing and satisfying on clearing large packs of mobs. But I'm struggling from low hp its 2800 on lvl 72, i think its pretty low and btw i'm being oneshoted on bosses tier 1-2 maps, really annoying. Can you look at my gear and tree and give some advices what to do to boost hp and survive abilities, i will be really appreciated by that.
p.s: sorry for my bad english.

There is no life on any subject!!!!!
It is preferable to have on each thing one parameter to life.
I wonder if its possible to fit in an Inspired Learning Jewel somewhere in the tree. Does anyone use one or know the best spot for it?

At the top of the Witch its kinda meh since we dont get any benefits of the inc aoe cluster
So when we get the leech on boots and switch to hatred instead of blasphemy and warlord's mark. How do we maintain mana on boss fights? I'm always finding myself running out of mana on bosses without adds.
What is the ability to use on the bosses?
Blade Vortex Ok ?
And if it is good, then what kind of support stones should be used?
Just dropped a shavronne's and made it 5L, can I make a lowlife with this build? Any recomendations?
I'm currently level 85 and wanting to upgrade my survivability. Character name is GriffunEK and here's my current gear:

What would you recommend I upgrade for more survivability? I'm fairly new and not sure what is my "weakest piece" or aspect of my character. whether it be upgrading a piece of gear, changing gems, or something in my tree.
Well been sticking to this guide while leveling but seems author is not updating this build to some endgame.
-pob link would be great
-leveling priorities would be great
-best skill chains and uniques ( in gear guide there are tonn of possible variations, but seems none of players are actually sticking to them.)
-new abyss uniques + abyss jewels?
-which stats prioritise over others?
-talent trees are based on 3.0, need update for 3.1.

By following guide im stuck with low regen for hp and mana, is the leech enchant only solution to this?

So the guide says it recommends the CI build and after around lvl 90 to switch to CI going from the life build. But the CI build is totally different. How many regrets is it to basically respect half the point to got from the life build to CI build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info