[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

Is faster projectiles really unnecessary for EK? If not, then we could switch to Blade Vortex for bosses which will help a lot with single target.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Is faster projectiles really unnecessary for EK? If not, then we could switch to Blade Vortex for bosses which will help a lot with single target.

Faster Projectiles is a QoL gem for regular map clearing. It sounds like a good idea to switch it out for BV during boss kills :)
Yea but what green gem can support Blade Vortex for boss killing? For BV it would be better to have 5B1G setup but for EK we have 4B2G. With tempest binding it would be ideal setup but we don't have access to that item anymore.
Anyone tried this build on a more linear map?

I understand that ek is a great gem for situations where monsters spawn around you.

But the requirement of you having to go to middle of mob, how we affected by this? And how our clear speed is effected by this? For example in a layout like Gorge.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Yea but what green gem can support Blade Vortex for boss killing? For BV it would be better to have 5B1G setup but for EK we have 4B2G. With tempest binding it would be ideal setup but we don't have access to that item anymore.

For EK it's actually 3B3G, even worse for BV. You can run added cold & hypothermia & BV instead of pierce & EK & Faster Projectiles for some decent DPS. Not sure what else you could add. Got any ideas?

"
Mutasyon wrote:
Anyone tried this build on a more linear map?

I understand that ek is a great gem for situations where monsters spawn around you.

But the requirement of you having to go to middle of mob, how we affected by this? And how our clear speed is effected by this? For example in a layout like Gorge.

It's absolutely fine for linear maps, as you EK covers almost the whole lane. Although I find that my AoE is slightly worse than on open maps, but still very good.
How much ES is enough to switch to CI? also, i die so easily on bosses in maps, any tips to help with that besides dodging?
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Dec 18, 2017, 2:36:53 PM
Fun build. Zooming through the map making everything instantly blow up. I'm having issues with bosses too though. The lower damage and slow leech rate make things quite tricky. Any way to still facetank bosses like uber izaro?
i dont have any problems really with fighting bosses yeh they take a min or so to kill but i use crit/damage boosting flasks and spell totem with scorching ray attached onto it and it seems to melt bosses pretty fast.
I ended up purchasing a shaper helm that has innervate and +2 to critical strike chance for socketed spells. Put EK in there with spell echo, phys to lightning, and pierce. I’m early on in mapping, but that is more than enough for clearing. This way I use my chest for BV for single target. It makes the gameplay so much more smooth. And these helms are 5-10c right now.
I see you are picking Crit multi on nodes, but also Elemental Overload, how is that?

Edit; Oh sorry, you picked Elemental Overload on leveling tree - not present on final tree.
Last edited by Retarjoe on Dec 19, 2017, 5:21:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info