[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

"
nikentic wrote:
"
WildScar94 wrote:
can i swap shield charge to whirling blade? i feel like shield charge is really slow and hard to move around, and whirling blade is more comfortable for me. Will that affect anything in the build? I'm using a crit dagger instead of brightbeak by the way.

Sure, you can switch out Shield Charge for Whirling Blade if you use a crit dagger. I disagree with Shield Charge being slow, it's amazingly fast with a Silver Flask + Inquisitor Ascendancy + AS roll on weapon. But WB will work more than fine!

I used a dagger with increased attack speed, swapped back to shield charge as it is faster than whirling blade. How about leech? Because i'm having trouble with bosses due to not enough leech and leech enchants on kill on boots is useless against single boss with no other mobs around, Decoy totem works for some bosses but would prefer a better options.
Any tips for Single Target? If i just switch BV with EK it does not do enough damage it seems and i cannot switch all the Gems because of different colours.
Two items i'd like to recommend you all:

Wear it with exactly the same support gems as in mine and socket as much Hypnotic Eye Jewels as possible. Thank me later. Helps with both regular mapping and bossing (if adds are present to get the charges)

Increased damage on shock is nuts + additional aoe when killing shocked (so majority) of our enemies.

So far loving the build as it utilizes Bisco's Collar very well, but for bossing it's pretty meh for me especially when no adds are present. Most of the time i just skip bosses, they are not worth doing anyway loot wise so... But i'd like to hear suggestion what would be reliable 4l source of ST damage with enough leech to sustain at least t13-t15 bosses.
@szulerecki

Glad to hear you're doing fine bc I'm almost finished with leveling this mofo
"
@szulerecki

Glad to hear you're doing fine bc I'm almost finished with leveling this mofo

Yeah i have to agree, leveling this build using EK since i got to first jewel slot at around level 24 wasn't very pleasant on bosses. I had to switch to BV instead of EK with mostly wrong support gems like Pierce or Faster Projectiles because i didn't thought I'm gonna need ST skill for leveling this build. Add to that 3-5 deaths per boss because of close to 0 leech (because of little to nothing damage thanks to wrong supports for BV) a rather small HP pool while leveling. Honestly if i had to recommend leveling skill for this build this would definitely be GMP/LMP + Unearth with Spell cascade/Spell echo + Desecrate + Volatile Dead + Increased Critical Strikes/Added cold/Added lightning in

and finally EK in Tabula for faster trash clearing. While you're leveling i'd recommend grabbing as much elemental damage nodes as possible and life.

Just my 5 cents about leveling process for this build. Don't get me wrong, once you get it all set up it's A W E S O M E for mapping (a bit later bossing, don't get discouraged because you can't kill bosses - there are build good at trash clearing, good at bossing, but only very expensive ones do both things very good. Keep that in mind, this is awesome currency hoarder build for all you wanders out there.

Plus on a side note you can easily get 7-8 if not more abyssal jewels in your gear at around level 85-90 which grants us HUGE and I mean H U G E dps boost for both trash clearing and bossing (and leech along with it)

Hope anyone will find my leveling and gear advice helpful, have a great holidays guys and i wish you all luck while farming.
Last edited by szulerecki on Dec 22, 2017, 12:14:39 PM
Why this chest Szulerecki with 5% chance to shock? At least i have 5% chance to shock. And do u get a visual buff in ur bar for the +buff from the chest?

Edit: Or would u recommend using the chest with vinktar? I see a lot of EK Players with this chest but when i look at my "Chance to Shock" i don't get it why this chest over Belly.
Last edited by ryu1234 on Dec 22, 2017, 4:36:11 PM
"
ryu1234 wrote:
Why this chest Szulerecki with 5% chance to shock? At least i have 5% chance to shock. And do u get a visual buff in ur bar for the +buff from the chest?

Edit: Or would u recommend using the chest with vinktar? I see a lot of EK Players with this chest but when i look at my "Chance to Shock" i don't get it why this chest over Belly.

Straight from the wiki about "Shock" ailment:

"
A hit of damage that has a chance to shock is capable of inflicting shock. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to shock.

Since we stack crit, our chance to shock bascially becomes crit chance + said chance to shock (in case of those remaining non crit %), exploding enemies means more aoe, treat it like another herald of ice built in the chest + we get constant increase to dps. Vinktar is not necessary and i rarely see top EK players with it according to poebuilds. Belly is also a nice chest if you're having survivability issues of course but me at the moment with 5,4k HP at level 87 have little to no issues while clearing trash. The only problem that i'm having at the moment is ST damage sadly. I'm trying to level up my Cremation in off-set weapons along with desecration to provide reliable source of corpses to boss with it (since we basically freeze and destroy corpses on kill with Herald of Ice and Ice Bite + if you're using said chest you will basically see less corpses due to exploding corpses dealing lightning damage). The buff from the chest is not listed as buff per se on buff icons as far as i know sadly but i guarantee you that you that with 3-4 power charges you will have at least 80% uptime of it.
Thanks for the answer. Didn't know that crits shock to 100% than is this armor awesome yeh i have 5,4k Life and 1k ES atm with tabula no problem at all with survival just with bosses like every EK xD but atm i just farm shaped fields cuz it's fun for me. Want to get lv 94 and get my last jewel slot and put a Mini HH in it cuz i never had a HH and wanna test it :D After that or in between cuz only farming can be boring i will try this boss gem setup that ur talking about.
Will jewels with area damage work with ethereal knives? im new in poe so i don't understand some mechanics
"
ryu1234 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. Didn't know that crits shock to 100% than is this armor awesome yeh i have 5,4k Life and 1k ES atm with tabula no problem at all with survival just with bosses like every EK xD but atm i just farm shaped fields cuz it's fun for me. Want to get lv 94 and get my last jewel slot and put a Mini HH in it cuz i never had a HH and wanna test it :D After that or in between cuz only farming can be boring i will try this boss gem setup that ur talking about.

The "HH Jewel" is not as fun as you probably think as you steal only ONE of the mods instead of ALL like with Headhunter itself, questionable choice imho comparing to some GG Hypnotic Eye Jewel. Good luck anyway. I'm feeling sad as i'm easily able to clear T15 or even T16 map trash but barely able to kill t10 map boss, lol. Gotta think of something to fix that, there must be some kind of skill we can use in 4l (or shaped 6l+) to at least kill map bosses, not talking about UAtziri/Shaper.

"
KORYY wrote:
Will jewels with area damage work with ethereal knives? im new in poe so i don't understand some mechanics

I don't think so as EK deal direct on hit damage. Area damage jewels would most likely boost your Herald of Ice explosion damage and Inpulsa's (?) chest explosion - if damage modifiers apply to items, i'm not sure honestly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info