[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

thanks for the answer
EDIT: I just learned you don't actually have to have points in the nodes, giving the stat needed for the jewel to work :D

Is it just me, or where do you get the Dex from in the tree to run Ring of Blades jewel at lvl24, which you state is possible? :)

Last edited by Sjaik on Dec 23, 2017, 10:00:56 AM
"
The "HH Jewel" is not as fun as you probably think as you steal only ONE of the mods instead of ALL like with Headhunter itself, questionable choice imho comparing to some GG Hypnotic Eye Jewel. Good luck anyway. I'm feeling sad as i'm easily able to clear T15 or even T16 map trash but barely able to kill t10 map boss, lol. Gotta think of something to fix that, there must be some kind of skill we can use in 4l (or shaped 6l+) to at least kill map bosses, not talking about UAtziri/Shaper

i know u only steal one mod but with the amazing kill speed we have it should be fun. I just try it and when it's suxx i just sell the jewel again :D Maybe just maybe one day i will have a real HH *-*

Yes we definitly need something to kill bosses it's so weird that we can kill t16 trash like nothing and bosses doens't work at all^^
So far i've personally manages to kill (with real struggle due to very low, almost non existent life leech) t11 boss after acquiring:

60% scalling physical to elemental, crit, spell damage, faster attack + supports gems with faster attacks is nice for free socket. Sadly the cremation setup i used in my

does not provide enough reliable damage. I feel like i'm missing something because even rare mobs are basically melting with just EK, why not bosses?

Honestly i'm kind of thinking about 2nd 6l chest (preferably tabula due to its cost) for 6l Bladefall/Blade vortex, just to at least kill t14 shaped vaults map for those sweet loot piles.
Aside from lacking the single target damage, I don't understand how you're suppose to survive bosses? Bosses just basically melt me. I have ~5k hp right now.
What are good Pantheon options?
"
szulerecki wrote:
So far i've personally manages to kill (with real struggle due to very low, almost non existent life leech) t11 boss after acquiring:

60% scalling physical to elemental, crit, spell damage, faster attack + supports gems with faster attacks is nice for free socket. Sadly the cremation setup i used in my

does not provide enough reliable damage. I feel like i'm missing something because even rare mobs are basically melting with just EK, why not bosses?

Honestly i'm kind of thinking about 2nd 6l chest (preferably tabula due to its cost) for 6l Bladefall/Blade vortex, just to at least kill t14 shaped vaults map for those sweet loot piles.

Yep thought so...the thing with bosses is that they buff them so hard at some point cuz they were not rly bosses before. About the dagger is it that good with the double phys to ele? Cuz we already have 100% phys to ele. I thought about a Dagger with +spell damage +lightning/cold dmg attack speed and spell crit + enchant

"
Aside from lacking the single target damage, I don't understand how you're suppose to survive bosses? Bosses just basically melt me. I have ~5k hp right now.

I have a kinda good strat for bosses xD i turn of my hatred aura for enough mana (or let it on if u know the boss spawns enough adds to leech mana) put up a portal when u enter the arena and start fight the boss with full flasks. When ur flask charges are out use ur portal to pill them up and go back xD Pussy strat but it works. And try to avoid every attack they make. Mostly u can see if it's a big attack that will prob. oneshot u. Shield charge around cast a few times shield charges around cast a few times and so on pretty lame but it works. When u have all ur flasks up (in my case Diamond, Atziri and The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask + Onslaught). One flask with curse Immune so u can run Temp Chain maps and don't give a shit. IDK about the Sulphur and Onslaught Flask Taste of Hate is prob better but i don't have it so i just use what i have. If u have any Flask ideas beside that Sulphur and Onslaught i'm here :D
"
ryu1234 wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:

Yep thought so...the thing with bosses is that they buff them so hard at some point cuz they were not rly bosses before. About the dagger is it that good with the double phys to ele? Cuz we already have 100% phys to ele. I thought about a Dagger with +spell damage +lightning/cold dmg attack speed and spell crit + enchant

"

I have a kinda good strat for bosses xD i turn of my hatred aura for enough mana (or let it on if u know the boss spawns enough adds to leech mana) put up a portal when u enter the arena and start fight the boss with full flasks. When ur flask charges are out use ur portal to pill them up and go back xD Pussy strat but it works. And try to avoid every attack they make. Mostly u can see if it's a big attack that will prob. oneshot u. Shield charge around cast a few times shield charges around cast a few times and so on pretty lame but it works. When u have all ur flasks up (in my case Diamond, Atziri and The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask + Onslaught). One flask with curse Immune so u can run Temp Chain maps and don't give a shit. IDK about the Sulphur and Onslaught Flask Taste of Hate is prob better but i don't have it so i just use what i have. If u have any Flask ideas beside that Sulphur and Onslaught i'm here :D

The dagger ADDS additional elemental damage based on physical BEFORE converting 100% phys to elemental which is sick. Try to unequip Hrimsorrows and taking out Phys to Lightning gem out of you Etheral Knives links and notice how much of DPS actually is dealt as Physical. Even though Etheral Knives is spell, it deal Physical Damage, but spell damage modifiers as well as physical damage modifiers applies to it. Same goes for Blade Vortex/Bladefall skill gems.
yeh i know that about EK but i didn't know that it ADDS dmg before converting hm...they are so expensive and i have like 0 luck. My best drop was a Windripper bow this league not even a st00pid ex dropped._. I chisle fields always packsize 20%+ and u know what i get sometimes? 1 Trans Orb 1 Chance and 1 Item that i can sell for a Chrom thats it that's sooo annoying
"
ryu1234 wrote:
yeh i know that about EK but i didn't know that it ADDS dmg before converting hm...they are so expensive and i have like 0 luck. My best drop was a Windripper bow this league not even a st00pid ex dropped._. I chisle fields always packsize 20%+ and u know what i get sometimes? 1 Trans Orb 1 Chance and 1 Item that i can sell for a Chrom thats it that's sooo annoying

Yeah honestly, i have felt that too, currently im running around with my

and to be honest i'm starting to wonder if it is still worth the price. Some maps i can even run 100% quantity, bisco's, 25~~ % packsize and leave with merely 3 fuses, 2 chance orbs and scour. This sucks big time, really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info