[3.1][HC] rogueyoshi's Frostbreath Cyclone (All content on a budget, 500k-1m+ Shaper DPS, 10k+ EHP)

"
haita wrote:

Just Vaal it and Vorici color it with someone's Master Service.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Hey there ! Looking at the gem links, but it seems like Ice Bite cannot support totems and as such won't work on the Ancestral Warchief.
"
Ryat wrote:
Hey there ! Looking at the gem links, but it seems like Ice Bite cannot support totems and as such won't work on the Ancestral Warchief.

It used to work, but has been removed. Use Added Cold Damage instead.

Also if any of you get Shaper/Elder gloves with good supports for Ancestral Warchief, replace Culling Strike with a DPS support.
I see you recommend us to have the unique boots, gloves + body armour.

Wouldn't it be better to have magic armor + gloves so we can get more hp? (Assuming we don't have belly of the beast)
"
Azpers wrote:
I see you recommend us to have the unique boots, gloves + body armour.

Wouldn't it be better to have magic armor + gloves so we can get more hp? (Assuming we don't have belly of the beast)

Your BiS for gloves is Rare Spiked Gloves or Elemental Weakness Corrupted Hrimsorrow. I chose the Rare for more defenses.

No Rare is going to beat Darkray Vectors in the boot slot for this build since we have 10 Frenzy Charges (20% Dodge and a lot of DPS at the expense of some flat life.)

Belly is for certain BiS because it carries very far the relatively-low life of a right-side tree Ranger build. Next best thing you can get is Hyrri's Ire while leveling due to the Dodge Chance.

If you are really hurting for flat-Life, then get it on Abyss Jewels, along with your Damage. You certainly won't miss it on gear if you do that.
Currently doing this build and its fun AF got a lot of leveling to do but can't wait to see where this build takes me.

"
cryyyy wrote:
snip

You should try to work in Ancestral Warchief. I think it should give you at least 35% More Damage vs Bosses, and it puts in a lot of work during Breaches too. You're doing pretty good though. Can you link your Abyss Jewels?

EDIT: Since you have Esh's Mirror, you should grab a Vaal Breach and an Inspired Learning for maximum fun and OPness.
Last edited by ログよし on Dec 15, 2017, 7:47:45 AM
I updated the leveling section. The only thing that's missing is links to the items, which I will do when I re-obtain all the leveling equipment.
I'm liking the build - currently running in Abyss SC at level 91, blowing through T15's.

I opted for a 6L Bronn's over a Belly though as I find the survivability loss acceptable in SC - my EHP is still respectable and deaths are few and far between. Still need to pick up some Darkrays and I guess some better jewelry.

One thing I definitely don't like is Blood Rage w/ MoM. I tried it and found myself going OOM at awkward times. Maybe I was just doing it wrong but I dropped Blood Rage and don't really miss it at all.

Awesome build all in all.
"
asmox wrote:
I'm liking the build - currently running in Abyss SC at level 91, blowing through T15's.

I opted for a 6L Bronn's over a Belly though as I find the survivability loss acceptable in SC - my EHP is still respectable and deaths are few and far between. Still need to pick up some Darkrays and I guess some better jewelry.

One thing I definitely don't like is Blood Rage w/ MoM. I tried it and found myself going OOM at awkward times. Maybe I was just doing it wrong but I dropped Blood Rage and don't really miss it at all.

Awesome build all in all.

When you get all your Mana nodes, you will definitely want to run Blood Rage CWDT again, because it gives you 50% more Effective Leech Rate and Cap, and will let you tank tons more stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info