[3.1][HC] rogueyoshi's Frostbreath Cyclone (All content on a budget, 500k-1m+ Shaper DPS, 10k+ EHP)

Finally got a Pandemonious and now I'm working on leveling my skill gems back up after I +20% them. Do we still use Arctic Armour for the chill/damage reduction after getting Pandemonious or would the extra unreserved mana be better?

If we're not using Arctic Armour anymore would it be worth it to link a curse on hit elemental weakness in my hat while I continue trying to get it on my gloves?

I'm playing on Abyss HC and i'm kind of a noob. Can anyone tell me what to upgrade? I have about 100 chaos laying around and my hp seems sort of low at like 4k and not sure on my damage being very good. I was trying these gloves compared to hrimmsorrows and not sure about that. Can anyone give me tips for survivability and what to get with 100c for upgrades.
"
impsy wrote:
I'm playing on Abyss HC and i'm kind of a noob. Can anyone tell me what to upgrade? I have about 100 chaos laying around and my hp seems sort of low at like 4k and not sure on my damage being very good. I was trying these gloves compared to hrimmsorrows and not sure about that. Can anyone give me tips for survivability and what to get with 100c for upgrades.

You're using the wrong tree. You want to be using this one.
After you fix you tree you'll want to pick up abyss jewels with cold damage and life, there's been a bunch linked a few pages back.
Thanks for the suggestions, I changed my skill tree and got some better gear, what should I improve on now?

Do you think this build is still viable for league starter in Bestiality HC ?
I'm following this build in Bestiary. I changed last ascendencies for Onslaught (in SC).
Hey, sorry for the long wait. Yeah, it's a viable league-starter for Bestiary. It will be mine this league for BHC, and just as strong as last league once you hit lategame. Slight movement speed nerfs, but those can be overcome with jewels very easily should you feel your speed is lacking.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Movementspeed got buffed if you go onslaught, which you should.
Movementspeed got buffed if you go onslaught, which you should.
Anyone tried this build in current stage ? 3.3 ?
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info