[3.1][HC] rogueyoshi's Frostbreath Cyclone (All content on a budget, 500k-1m+ Shaper DPS, 10k+ EHP)

"
tension25 wrote:
Thx for great build!
One question: how we achieve counterattacks for lycosidae, or this shield BOS only for Your hits can't be Evaded mode?

The shield is pretty much just for the accuracy, but Vengeance can do a lot of damage should you choose to scale it.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
ログよし wrote:
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
snip

I'm guessing you forgot to enable Chill, because your actual DPS is about 150k.

I definitely have chill enabled, as well as frenzy charges. I dunno, whatever I guess. clearly I have some screwed up calculations going on. after some changes to things last night it's showing me ~91.5k
"
ログよし wrote:
EDIT: I've just come up with an interesting option for Magna Eclipsis users. As a budget option until you get The Pandemonius + Lycosidae, you could run a Frostbite Impresence, and use Empower + Frostbite + Blasphemy in the shield.

I tried this for science, my frostbite is level 19 right now but between empower level 3 in the shield, plus the +2 to socketed gems from the shield itself I have a level 25 frosbite, will be level 26 once I get the remainder of the xp. only ran a tier 8 map real quick to test. enemies were deleted.

https://streamable.com/zu0cc
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Dec 29, 2017, 8:09:39 PM
Good build with high clear speed and amazing survivability. Tabula viable till T5 or even higher.
Only one thing ruined my impression of the gameplay. I went Atziri before Malachai and killed her, so my further leveling was boring and aimless.
P.S. Happy New Year!
Last edited by SirozhArtem on Dec 31, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
Is this build HC vaiable? it seems only SC players are playing this build..

i see HC in the title but dont see anyone actualyl playing it in HC.
"
yongsoo wrote:
Is this build HC vaiable? it seems only SC players are playing this build..

i see HC in the title but dont see anyone actualyl playing it in HC.

I died last league, but will reroll it later this league. There are a few people who haven't posted in this thread who are playing it in AHC, but have asked me questions in-game regarding the build.
Last edited by ログよし on Jan 1, 2018, 2:23:52 AM
Can I add it as friend lol.

I really want to male this build excel in HC this league.

Can this build do uber lab on occasion as well?

Is there any req item for this build to work other then the "Frostbreath"-weapon.
I'm playing SSF Abyss sc and just found a Frostbreath, I also already have 6linked Belly, Darkray Vector's and Hrimsorrow, I dont got the Lycosidae.
-Nerf
"
yongsoo wrote:
Can I add it as friend lol.

I really want to male this build excel in HC this league.

Can this build do uber lab on occasion as well?

You can add me, but I'd prefer if you asked questions here, so people can get the knowledge too.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
Is there any req item for this build to work other then the "Frostbreath"-weapon.
I'm playing SSF Abyss sc and just found a Frostbreath, I also already have 6linked Belly, Darkray Vector's and Hrimsorrow, I dont got the Lycosidae.

Yep, that's all you need. I'd recommend playing the original tree though since you won't be able to reliably get the Abyss Jewels for the new tree in SSF (copy my character's tree).
if this says 3.1, then why is it still using 3.0 skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info