[3.1][HC] rogueyoshi's Frostbreath Cyclone (All content on a budget, 500k-1m+ Shaper DPS, 10k+ EHP)

lyco shield so espensive. What shield can replace ?
Vaal Pact has changed it's placement in the tree, what would you recommend us do? I'm kind of lost tbh about how to proceed I'm about to be 50 but I'm no where close to have any decent leech
OK, updated the first post with answers to the commonly asked 3.1 stuff.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
You're still posting a 3.0 tree in the 3.1 section! Should update that link to a 3.1 tree!

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.0/AAAABAIBAQBeBAcFtQguCPQM8g-rFHUWvxcmGY4ZtB8CIvQj0yP2JJ0mlSo4KlMwcTB8Nj02xTfUOkI8vj1fPs9B0EMxRA1HfklPSbFKfUt4TLNM_02STipQQlFHUlNTNVVLVcZWSFb6Whpbr18qX3Bh4mJaYqxlTWegakNqk2wLbIxtGW1sbmlvJ3fXeoR_K4Gsg22D24TZhTKHdow2jX2NuY2_j2CTJ5ctl5WX9Jpqm42dqqEvpcunCKl5sXy0xblvvKq86r02vea-ir6nwuzDM8PmyMzI8NAf0K3TftQj1fjYJNjV3ajfb-Of5Grr5Ovu7T_tg-4O73rvj-_r_W4=

should do it
Last edited by mknzee on Dec 12, 2017, 12:58:52 AM
this build looks sick!
Question though for the OP, Is there more of a standard friendly, less defensive prioritized passive tree that you could draw up for this? or would you say the HC version is best for both worlds? I want to play this but in standard, and obviously defenses are less of a concern
Ohh I actually picked some leech on the tree and bought frostbreath, I'm wrecking shit everywhere now build is nuts
I actually thought Frostbreath was a lvl 70 item due the lvl requisit in the guide picture of the item here but that was due to the gems you have on it.

Leaving that feedback here I have to say thank you for the build and the quick update to the tree, really helpful
Just added an alternate tree to the first post that grabs more Jewel Sockets at the slight expense of Mana (thanks, Manlir).

Also, I've yet to crunch the numbers, but Darkness Enthroned Stygian Vise might be BiS for pure damage, especially early game. You can even roll Life Jewels for it, though lack of resists might hurt.

"
ZackRichartz wrote:
this build looks sick!
Question though for the OP, Is there more of a standard friendly, less defensive prioritized passive tree that you could draw up for this? or would you say the HC version is best for both worlds? I want to play this but in standard, and obviously defenses are less of a concern

You won't get much more clear speed with less defense, we already clear maps at Movement Speed. Also endgame becomes very hard without layered defenses, especially now that Vaal Pact is nerfed. You basically have nothing to lose by using MoM/Dodge/Blind/Fortify. However, I did put up a new tree that gets more Jewel Sockets for Abyss League, so that might be what you're looking for, since you will get crazy damage from them.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Dec 12, 2017, 6:49:37 AM
Hey there!
Trying out the build as league starter, so far so fun. Having a bit of a competition with a friend playing 2H Slayer cyclone, maps together are going to be fun XD

Small question about uniques that appeared this league, but what would you think about White Wind? Can't link it due to being on phone, but the 180-300 cold damage and 100% increased elemental damage clearly outperform my Frostbreath at the moment. Pretty sure it's going to change as I'll get deeper into maps though, since it also prevents having an offhand.
Hey I just noticed on the tree you have overcharged, Dreamer, and melding but no path to them. Just wondering if you wanted to get them for real lol.
"
Hey I just noticed on the tree you have overcharged, Dreamer, and melding but no path to them. Just wondering if you wanted to get them for real lol.

He's using Intuitive Leap on that tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info