[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Items

Here are my items:
* Mon'tregul's Grasp: corrupted lightning damage implicit for EE
* Goefri's Sanctuary: 28% quality from Hillock (for easier socketing, linking and for more ES)
* Shield: 15% mana reduction for two 50% auras + 10% banner (on elsewhere)
* Baron helmet: Spirit Offering duration since that was quite cheap
* Shaper gloves: Enfeeble curse on hit
* Boots: 2% regen lab enchant
* Elder belt: 12% increased attributes is very nice. On top of that you get of course str/life/resists
* Astramentis amulet: I chose all res corruption to make other gearing easier. In best case scenario you can afford other corruptions, like more potent Hatred, maxres, etc
* Left ring: +1 to minimum Endurance Charges for 4% allres and 4% physical damage reduction. I don't know how good this actually is for us, but if you have a slot for it, I guess it's good enough
* Right ring: Unset ring with faster start of ES recharge. I cheaped out and used 2 regal orb recipe instead of 1ex recipe.
* Flasks: Life, Rumi, Phys reduction, Onslaught, Quicksilver (with bleed and freeze removals)

Edit: Got this Watcher's Eye with Phase Run. Really makes delving a lot smoother. Especially in narrow doorways where Shield Charge often gets stuck.
Last edited by Wermine on Jan 6, 2019, 6:53:38 AM
Hi there,

this is a really nice build. So far im liking it a lot. I've allready done red Elder (without letting the shaper die \o/), all Shaper guardians and Mastermind without any Problems. Even the Syndicate encounters on high maps are easy as long as I'm a little more carefull about where to charge ;)

My gear atm (level 92):
Spoiler

2x Violent Dead
2x Brawn
3x Efficient Training

Edit: Made it to level 93 and killed Shaper without much stress, twice.
A few times some zombies died, all I did was to turn off haste (did not even replace it.) And resummoned my zombies. Kills came in quick and easy :)

For now I do have two questions:

What gems should I prioritise for 20 quality first?
What should I upgrade next? Maybe Empower 4?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Last edited by Noodlez on Jan 6, 2019, 5:37:01 PM
Lvl 89. Finally found the crafting recipe to make four link items. Crazy rare.

To those players struggling. Get one unset ring like mine then you have a spot to link enfeeble with cwdt and spirit offering. That's much better than giving up 12% more damage from war banner for dread banner for some 20% less accuracy of mobs.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 6, 2019, 11:50:33 AM
is there a way to get rid of astramentis?
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
is there a way to get rid of astramentis?

As much fun as it would be i haven't found a way to do it yet, not even with fattest stat ammies i have found.

On entirely different note. I'm using Phase Run myself on this build 20% quality really makes it fast and with Increased duration and the otherwise fairly useless Frenzy charged i often run with 100% uptime. The beauty of it is that mobs almost never target me, but go for the zombies.
How come this Bloodbound armor for the Animate Guardian? The minion modifiers won't affect my other minions, will they?
"
markusaurus wrote:
How come this Bloodbound armor for the Animate Guardian? The minion modifiers won't affect my other minions, will they?

You are right afaik, you want Bloodbond for these two mods:

15-25% increased maximum Life
1% of Life Regenerated per second

I am having a little trouble and I may be blind... But I can only get 6 zombies (13 without the Mon'tregul's) and was wondering if anyone can help.

So far I can see these sources of zombies:

Passive skill tree

Grave intentions: 2
Lord of the Dead: 1
Death Attunement: 1

Ascendency

Flesh Binder: 2

Items

The Baron w/ 1200 str: 4

Raise Zombie gem: 3

If I'm right this is 13, which rounds down when halved by Mon'tregul's, to give the 6 zombies I have now. Any help finding this missing zombie would be much appreciated! Thanks
You're missing the Gravepact passive, most likely because you forgot to minimize the ascendancy and it's just under it.
Last edited by Aesahethr on Jan 7, 2019, 5:39:35 PM
Ah that's it! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info