[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
mjaaay wrote:
"
markusaurus wrote:
How come this Bloodbound armor for the Animate Guardian? The minion modifiers won't affect my other minions, will they?

AG either dies or it doesn't die, there's no "oh this extra 50% HP is gonna save him" so i replaced bloodbound with ambu's for the shared endurance charge

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ambu%27s_Charge

can't really find anything better than ambu

Animated guardians can't share endurance charges with ambu's armour because they are not a party member.

"
Wermine wrote:
"
markusaurus wrote:
What is the best way to get high level Spectres? I've been raising them in my hideout, but the level there is only 60. Going to a high level area and hoping to raise two red gorillas in a row seems like it would be very tedious.

Go to A2 The Old Fields. Cast any level Desecrate until you see a big red monkey. Hold "enable corpse targeting" until you can hover over the monkey and cast Raise Spectre. Get into high level map, spam high level Desecrate until you see one monkey, raise, repeat until you get another monkey.

You shouldn't lose them ever with minion life linked on them. And if you get to higher level you can repeat this process. Desecrate creates corpses native to map AND all spectres that have existed in that instance. Remember to use high level Desecrate or those spectres will die easily.

Better to go to a level 83 depth in the mine.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 10, 2019, 9:13:59 AM
Hello, currently doing this build, it's awesome. I went to change minion speed on pob and I noticed that CWC gives a ton of dps; do you know why is that? Could it be that casting the zombies with CWC and then re-socketing the right gems leaves them with that +9% more damage?
Thanks for build! Just made my first Shaper)
Spoiler

Last edited by zZzeratuL on Jan 10, 2019, 2:33:39 PM
"
mjaaay wrote:
this build cannot handle syndicate members, but does well in everything else

i think my gear is maxed out

Oh trust me, your gear isn't maxed out..not at all lol
"

It does trigger on shield charge and it seems to be good on this build from what i read, because I have not played this build myself since they introduced this gem. The only reason I dont recommend it in the guide is that we are already pretty socket starved, and I dont wanna give up the stone golem for it.

How can something trigger via Shield Charge?? Can you explain this please?

Or did you mean CWDT?

"
Dan_Rey wrote:
"

It does trigger on shield charge and it seems to be good on this build from what i read, because I have not played this build myself since they introduced this gem. The only reason I dont recommend it in the guide is that we are already pretty socket starved, and I dont wanna give up the stone golem for it.

How can something trigger via Shield Charge?? Can you explain this please?

Or did you mean CWDT?

The thing in question is Summon Holy Relic. And its effect does trigger on Shield Charge. The gem says "When you hit an enemy with an attack, the Holy Relic triggers a nova spell, with a very short cooldown, that deals physical damage to enemies and grants life regeneration to allies."

Shield Charge is an attack, so it triggers Holy Relic's effect. I use this myself and I indeed see the effect on me and on my summons when I Shield Charge around (glowing icon on top of you).
Last edited by Wermine on Jan 11, 2019, 4:37:22 AM
Anyone think holy relic is worth it? We don't attack all too often compared to a dom blow summoner. The healing will be subpar at best. That's how i see it.

The relic only heals when we actually attack. Keep that in mind.
I wonder if a rejuvenation totem wouldn't be better for healing overall.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 11, 2019, 7:38:52 AM
"
Dan_Rey wrote:
"
mjaaay wrote:

lol and you think an extra squeeze out of some perfectly rolled rings or a double corrupted geofri's will work against syndicate members right?
I think people forget to mix/max the Syndicate encounters in a defensive way. Giving them items and never removing them - bad. Stacking too many members to one encounter and being overwhelmed by 3+ masters - bad.

I understand that you want to max the profits when the safehouse is available. but maybe we have to look at it like we do at map modifiers. Certain things together ARE too much for our defenses and we reroll these mods and don't play them.

After all it's a thing people run low lvl areas like Ossuary, Harbour Bridge etc. to farm Syndicate for the Syndicate rewards. It was and still is the same with low lvl delve speed farming for side areas.

I was PoB tinkering around with Cyclopean Coil, but I don't think it is worth the sweet rolls on belts or even a decent Stygian Vise with a Jewel. And then I got this belt and discarded the idea for now:

Now my current thought is to find a replacement for Astramentis. It is a huge stat boost for low cost, but what would be the BiS option?
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
Dan_Rey wrote:
"
mjaaay wrote:

lol and you think an extra squeeze out of some perfectly rolled rings or a double corrupted geofri's will work against syndicate members right?

Yes, I've never died to any of them, Mastermind included.

I'm at about 1,5k ES Reg per second..dunno what kind of problems you are talking of. 7k HP and 7k ES unbuffed is hard to get down, even with lots of chaos dmg incoming, I still have my flasks.
Last edited by Dan_Rey on Jan 11, 2019, 5:33:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info