[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
markusaurus wrote:
How come this Bloodbound armor for the Animate Guardian? The minion modifiers won't affect my other minions, will they?

AG either dies or it doesn't die, there's no "oh this extra 50% HP is gonna save him" so i replaced bloodbound with ambu's for the shared endurance charge

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ambu%27s_Charge

can't really find anything better than ambu
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
markusaurus wrote:
How come this Bloodbound armor for the Animate Guardian? The minion modifiers won't affect my other minions, will they?

AG either dies or it doesn't die, there's no "oh this extra 50% HP is gonna save him" so i replaced bloodbound with ambu's for the shared endurance charge

Ambu's looks nice, you are right. Any other changes to your AG?
"
AreZee666 wrote:
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
markusaurus wrote:

Ambu's looks nice, you are right. Any other changes to your AG?

We mentioned it several posts back (how do you search a thread on this forum?), but getting the corruption gloves Enfeeble/Vulnerable curse on hit by your AG is good for single target boss/syndicate members. I have enfeeble on hit level 12 corruption gloves, since i focus on surviving

I used to run Kingmaker, but since I use CwDT + low level Enfeeble, I switched back to the Undying breath for the Curse effects:

18% increased Area of Effect of Aura Skills
18% increased Area of Effect of Curse Skills
Nearby Enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them

Now, I'm pretty sure that the first two doesn't work since the CwdT enfeeble and aura comes from me, but the "Nearby Enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them" should defin work with my CwdT + enfeeble setup

Besides these, nothing else has changed regarding my AG. If people got better item suggestions, would be nice to share suggestions
if you're running dying breath, you could potentially think about zahndethus cassocks.

Can't see myself giving up the culling + IR from kingmaker currently, so i've just been running gruthkuls pelt ever since i started using it, but at this point all the life regen might be overkill/unnecessary.
What is the best way to get high level Spectres? I've been raising them in my hideout, but the level there is only 60. Going to a high level area and hoping to raise two red gorillas in a row seems like it would be very tedious.
Last edited by markusaurus on Jan 8, 2019, 11:23:09 AM
"
markusaurus wrote:
What is the best way to get high level Spectres? I've been raising them in my hideout, but the level there is only 60. Going to a high level area and hoping to raise two red gorillas in a row seems like it would be very tedious.

Go to A2 The Old Fields. Cast any level Desecrate until you see a big red monkey. Hold "enable corpse targeting" until you can hover over the monkey and cast Raise Spectre. Get into high level map, spam high level Desecrate until you see one monkey, raise, repeat until you get another monkey.

You shouldn't lose them ever with minion life linked on them. And if you get to higher level you can repeat this process. Desecrate creates corpses native to map AND all spectres that have existed in that instance. Remember to use high level Desecrate or those spectres will die easily.
"
Wermine wrote:
Hold "enable corpse targeting"

I didn't even know that was a thing. Thanks!
"
markusaurus wrote:
"
Wermine wrote:

I didn't even know that was a thing. Thanks!

That is yet another thing that has been asked about couple of times in this thread. And if a guy has never played summoner, that's completely understandable. I strongly recommend putting that key info in FAQ.

In addition, corpse targeting in this game is super wonky. You will see that with the "enable corpse targeting" button. Your cursor is way off the corpse and it highlights.
"
Wermine wrote:
Hold "enable corpse targetin

I agree, it took me well into maps to realize I didn't have to rely on randomly getting two carnage chieftain in a row which generally took between 30 seconds and 3 minutes.
Last edited by Aesahethr on Jan 9, 2019, 6:13:40 PM
"
Wermine wrote:

Very nice to know this. It was a real pain to summon my spectres before.

Thanks a lot :)
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info