[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
mjaaay wrote:
"
AreZee666 wrote:

hey there, would you mind sharing your character tab? Seeing how you min/max your jewels, I'd like to see the rest of your gear and skill tree to do the same on my build.

My profile is public, so I think you can just click on my name and view my Character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mjaaay/characters

sry to bother, but that looks private to me :(

In any case, I might give the desecrate + SO channelcast combo a try. Sounds interesting.
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
Setris7 wrote:
Hi Mate, thanks for the guide, i have a question. Why Enlinghten Support and Generosity Support are not linked with both Hatred and Haste on Boots ?

because you need an aura to affect yourself in order to get the bonus elemental resistances from your ascendancy passives

Thanks for the reply, one more question. Why Shield Charge need to be level 1, isnt it better to move faster ?
"
Setris7 wrote:
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
Setris7 wrote:
Hi Mate, thanks for the guide, i have a question. Why Enlinghten Support and Generosity Support are not linked with both Hatred and Haste on Boots ?

because you need an aura to affect yourself in order to get the bonus elemental resistances from your ascendancy passives

Thanks for the reply, one more question. Why Shield Charge need to be level 1, isnt it better to move faster ?

Guide probably hasn't been updated since the gem was updated to give move speed.
Hello,

i build a Zombiemancer little bit other then here, maybe some pro can check my profil and say, if its ok.

Other question: How much is the difference between empower lvl 3 and lvl 4? Lvl 4 costs 3,5 ex so i want to know if this is worth it or not.
"
Cridac wrote:
Hello,

i build a Zombiemancer little bit other then here, maybe some pro can check my profil and say, if its ok.

Other question: How much is the difference between empower lvl 3 and lvl 4? Lvl 4 costs 3,5 ex so i want to know if this is worth it or not.

It makes a decent difference, like 10% more dmg and 5% more zombie life (multiplicative). Only gets it if you already have zombie 21 of course since it should be cheaper.
to run hard maps you need way more def.
https://imgur.com/a/aeQcEzL
i dropped haste for 20/20 discipline and 20/20 dread banner.
these stats are w/o spirit offering buff.
i believe that is not the panacea,i am still trying to avoid deadly combo of mods, but with that setup i am able to run t14-t16 with 2 ele mods w/o problems.

i have 2 questions.
1)is it worth to use 1 monkey with frenzy charges and 1 monkey with power charges? can it be 3-3 permanent?
2)is there a spectre that give you end charges?(like hairy bonecrusher,but i think he uses end cry only for himself)
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Jan 5, 2019, 6:22:52 PM
"
AreZee666 wrote:
"
mjaaay wrote:
"
AreZee666 wrote:

hey there, would you mind sharing your character tab? Seeing how you min/max your jewels, I'd like to see the rest of your gear and skill tree to do the same on my build.

My profile is public, so I think you can just click on my name and view my Character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mjaaay/characters

sry to bother, but that looks private to me :(

In any case, I might give the desecrate + SO channelcast combo a try. Sounds interesting.

It's public now, that was weird, I never changed it to private..
Played a variation of this build as my second character this league and had quite a blast.
The main difference apart from several different skilltree choices was running aspect of the spider + war banner over haste. Ran around with a really gimpy ring for a long time that basically gave nothing but aspect and +50 life or so, so gearing choices in the few slots that are non-unique were even more limited, but it was definitely worth it.
the aura is so strong both offensively and defensively (enemies that cant move usually cant damage you), ive had almost no issues with anything. deaths usually come from the very rare bullshit syndicate encounter or from mistakes i make (not kiting enough, shield charging into something etc.), but those are scenarios almost no build can do anything against.
Apart from that, any map mod is actually fine, phys reflect just requires you to resummon your zombies all the time (1-2 resummons per pack)

UberElder, after properly learning the fight and adjusting Gems (Minion Life instead of Minion Speed basically), actually went pretty smooth, only the Golem occasionaly died and resummoning him can be quite dangerous.

P.S: You can corrupt lightning damage onto mon'tregul, took me around 25 corrupts to get something useful onto mine
Last edited by LenaInverse on Jan 5, 2019, 9:44:33 PM
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
to run hard maps you need way more def.
https://imgur.com/a/aeQcEzL
i dropped haste for 20/20 discipline and 20/20 dread banner.
these stats are w/o spirit offering buff.
i believe that is not the panacea,i am still trying to avoid deadly combo of mods, but with that setup i am able to run t14-t16 with 2 ele mods w/o problems.

i have 2 questions.
1)is it worth to use 1 monkey with frenzy charges and 1 monkey with power charges? can it be 3-3 permanent?
2)is there a spectre that give you end charges?(like hairy bonecrusher,but i think he uses end cry only for himself)

So you play discipline at mobs and Dread banner for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info