[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
Hi,on a 5L which is better miam lvl 20 or empower lvl 3 ? thanks

I ran some numbers, and in your case I'd say you get more dps from empower 3. You are missing generosity on your hatred gem and lose alot of dmg, but I guess you know that. Your Elemental Equilibrium does not procc on shield charge + your aura gives less cold dmg to your zombies.

Personally I went with 4L Zombies in Baron until I got the 6L and saved the currency. Baron already gives +2 minion gems.
ok thanks but why my EE dos not on shield charge ? i have lightning damge on a ring.
yes because i have hatred don't link with generosity ^^ right ?
Last edited by Le_Sans_Nom on Jan 4, 2019, 10:59:30 AM
hi guys plz check my charecter (darkwizardppp) and give some advice

ive changed my charecter from arc ele to zombiemancer and im potato with this build (i couldnt complate t 14 map and couldnt rise specters just have 7 zombie and SRSs)

and have problem with mana both aura use 100% of my mana ( i dont have Enlighten Support) plz give a slotion for these problems
Last edited by babak4121 on Jan 4, 2019, 11:15:02 AM
"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
ok thanks but why my EE dos not on shield charge ? i have lightning damge on a ring.
yes because i have hatred don't link with generosity ^^ right ?

Since you don't have Generosity (which makes the aura more potent to your allies but makes you not have it at all), your Hatred aura gives you cold damage on your Shield Charge. So whenever you Charge onto pack, you give them cold resistance, thus your Zombies do less damage with their Hatred bonus. You have a red socket and correct links on your boots, so just get the Generosity. If you don't have currency, buy level 1 from A10 town.

"
babak4121 wrote:
hi guys plz check my charecter (darkwizardppp) and give some advice

ive changed my charecter from arc ele to zombiemancer and im potato with this build (i couldnt complate t 14 map and couldnt rise specters just have 7 zombie and SRSs)

and have problem with mana both aura use 100% of my mana ( i dont have Enlighten Support) plz give a slotion for these problems

You don't need Enlighten. You can buy a shield with "Socketed gems have #% reduced mana reservation.
Last edited by Wermine on Jan 4, 2019, 11:24:16 AM
"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
Hi,on a 5L which is better miam lvl 20 or empower lvl 3 ? thanks

Maim is more damage. Empower is a mix of both damage and survival.
You're gonna have to check what you prefer. If your zombies aren't dying without empower you have your answer there :)

"
You don't need Enlighten. You can buy a shield with "Socketed gems have #% reduced mana reservation.

I got one but it was hard to find good ones. I bought this one for 2 gcp. It gets the job done but i would like one with higher armour or energy shield.

Could be a good idea to craft one maybe. Not sure how rare that mana reduction mod is?

I think the cheapest solution is to craft mana reduction on jewels. It's quite tedious to buy the jewels though..
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 4, 2019, 2:59:27 PM
"
AreZee666 wrote:
"
mjaaay wrote:
this build cannot handle syndicate members, but does well in everything else

i think my gear is maxed out and i took the flask effect passive skills since i'm level 98 and i literally cannt find any other passive skill that increases my survavility compared to flask effect, but yeah syndicate still whops my ass. not sure what else i can min/max, besides finally go learn about crafting and try to make a kick ass shield (still can't find anything better than my shield for weeks with Live Search on poe.trade) or spam run lab for the 150% stone golem enchantment helmet

maybe even the % life heal per second on hit on boots is better than my lightning enchantment boots, then just put lightning attack on a ring since % heal per second is more valuable than any affix on rings

btw reminder that you don't need enlightenment gem if you get 2x reduced mana on your jewels (99% reserved mana, 1% to shield charge/convocation), and get minion % damage on the rest of them

hey there, would you mind sharing your character tab? Seeing how you min/max your jewels, I'd like to see the rest of your gear and skill tree to do the same on my build.

My profile is public, so I think you can just click on my name and view my Character? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mjaaay/characters

I'm using 2 unset rings because I'm doing manual Lvl20 convocation (i removed convocation from CwDT because I don't need it automatically casted since I've used this build for 2 leagues), and I'm adding Enfeeble to my CwDT setup to increase survivability, and I have Holy Relic + Immortal Call so this setup uses a lot more gem slots (even if i take out Enlightenment and added Reduced Mana jewels). Oh and I basically have Lvl 24 Haste because of +3 level to gem on Unset and corrupted Lvl 21 Haste, which is pretty sweet

I'm also using the Cast when Channeling setup with Lvl20Desecreate + Storm Burst + Lvl20Spiriting Offering. This setup, basically infinitely heals your ES up every 2seconds or so (holding down storm burst, spams desecrate and SO infinitely, so you basically are healing yourself everytime you trigger SO due to our ascendancy passive skill). I'm only doing this CastWhenChannelingSetup over the original because this gives me more survivability as long as I'm given the chance to stand and cast (great vs Fortification, good for standing still in Delve last area, great against big mob pack sizes in 8-modded T16 maps, but not that great vs Intervention syndicate. If it's normal mob pack, I just shield charge like normal to proc EE, and switch to Channel if it's Syndi/Beyond+Abyss/danger)

this enchantment on your helmet does a big difference. 150% is way too expensive (20ex)

and try to look for en Elder shield, it gives the +% to maximum life. Mine is far from ideal, but I'll be learning to craft a better one when I'm 100

Last edited by mjaaay on Jan 4, 2019, 6:14:36 PM
Hi Mate, thanks for the guide, i have a question. Why Enlinghten Support and Generosity Support are not linked with both Hatred and Haste on Boots ?
"
Setris7 wrote:
Hi Mate, thanks for the guide, i have a question. Why Enlinghten Support and Generosity Support are not linked with both Hatred and Haste on Boots ?

because you need an aura to affect yourself in order to get the bonus elemental resistances from your ascendancy passives
build can definitely handle T15/T16 syndicate encounters - easiest to just cap chaos res
Last edited by GrapeGrape on Jan 4, 2019, 11:40:15 PM
"
GrapeGrape wrote:
build can definitely handle T15/T16 syndicate encounters - easiest to just cap chaos res

you're trolling, right? look at the below videos against single syndi members:

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap3F6uAKs0k&t=5s
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELTaIRfr9eU

gotta get better defense?
you = this guy https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyEnthusiasticAnteaterKappaWealth
every syndi member does different damage, some ele, some chaos, some physic. chaos does not equal to global syndi counter.

maybe play this game before telling others "just build chaos resistance"
Last edited by mjaaay on Jan 5, 2019, 1:06:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info