[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Hi guys,

Also running this build, with some minor changes to the movement skills and CWDT. I currently have a 5L zombie setup, just need the 6 link so I can include empower. Build is very smooth and the damage output is awesome, right until i tried to take down Forge of the Phoenix. The boss completely destroys all my zombies within 10 seconds of the fight, with what seems to be his debuff.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this fight simply a limitation to the STR zombie approach?

"
Wermine wrote:
Ways to get survivability:

* More life/str/ES (obv)
* Curse setup (corrupted gloves with Enfeeble on hit is good)
* Dread Banner (currently I use War Banner for damage)
* Discipline instead of Haste
* Elder shield with +max resist / corrupts with +max resists
* Craft +1 to minimum endurance charges on rings (total of 8% phys reduction). Although it takes valuable suffix slot and costs 1ex a piece
* Flasks. I use Rumi's Concoction, but otherwise I lack in this department. I'm gonna soon get the +3% life regenerated Mastermind craft on flask.

Edit: Also use Summon Holy Relic (get unset ring for the slot)

how will dread banner work for me as defence?
IGN-Chatillion
"
mOthaOgre wrote:
Hi guys,

Also running this build, with some minor changes to the movement skills and CWDT. I currently have a 5L zombie setup, just need the 6 link so I can include empower. Build is very smooth and the damage output is awesome, right until i tried to take down Forge of the Phoenix. The boss completely destroys all my zombies within 10 seconds of the fight, with what seems to be his debuff.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is this fight simply a limitation to the STR zombie approach?

to fight phoenix u need minion life+minion resistanses in zombie setup
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:

It lessens the accuracy of nearby enemies.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
moonbeast495 wrote:

It lessens the accuracy of nearby enemies.

i think it is worth dropping haste for discipline and banner in hard maps.
min/maxed a bit. changed this.

also placed discipline and dread banner. now have 6956hp and 5997 es w/o spirit offering.
dunno what to upgrade next. still can't find boots with 2% enchant and baron with golem effect.
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Jan 3, 2019, 5:58:28 AM
Hmmm. First time I've seen one of your answers be condescending, usually they're straight forward and helpful. I won't bother you anymore.
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Hmmm. First time I've seen one of your answers be condescending, usually they're straight forward and helpful. I won't bother you anymore.

I'm sorry, that wasn't the intention. I just have seen that question couple of times and I think it would be beneficial to put that in FAQ portion of the guide. Many aspects in this game are not intuitive at all thus generating these situations.
As usual, spot on reply. Thanks!!!
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
"
mOthaOgre wrote:
Hi guys,

What would your links be with life and resistances?
"
vexcanuck wrote:
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
"
mOthaOgre wrote:
Hi guys,

What would your links be with life and resistances?

zombie-minion damage-melee phys-empower-minion resist-minion life
IGN-Chatillion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info