[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Got this for later when i make the switch to zombies.

Level 49. Been leveling with flame sentinel spectres since lvl 34 when i could equip wraithlord.
Works really well with that helm and one unending hunger unique jewel. Those two items make them not die.

Craft some leveling weapons with a few bound fossils.

I always level my summoners with srs up to lvl 34 then switch to spectres if i can get the helmet and jewel above. They tend to be very cheap.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 1, 2019, 11:17:18 PM
"
phen0meenal wrote:
The thing that confuses me rn is that no matter if my auras are turned on or off, even now that haste is unlinked from generosity, my resistances don't seem to change at all.

That's strange, I assume you've made sure not to test it in town? I've just tested it in the hideout and it seems to work perfectly (although it made me realize that I put the wrong aura with generosity, so I fixed that xD)
the main question-HOW TO IMPROVE SURVIVABILITY.
heavy chaos dot-dead.
heavy mods on maps(2 ele mods etc.)-dead
heavy hits(shaper's slam,malachai club)-dead.
what can we do?
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
heavy chaos dot-dead.
what can we do?

I checked your char and your items seems to be top notch. I don't usually die to any of those things you mentioned. Most of my deaths comes when I charge forward, experience lag and therefore die. I do remember dying two times to those guys who leave a spell totem behind when they die and those despawn when the whole pack is gone. If I kill all but one and map mods are nasty, I might get shotgunned to death.

But if map mods are easy, you can just charge willy nilly to everywhere. I don't recommend this approach if map is full of damage mods though. Then you need to be a bit more careful.

My stats:
Chaos res: -28%
Life: 6710
ES: 4193
"
Wermine wrote:
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
heavy chaos dot-dead.
what can we do?

I checked your char and your items seems to be top notch. I don't usually die to any of those things you mentioned. Most of my deaths comes when I charge forward, experience lag and therefore die. I do remember dying two times to those guys who leave a spell totem behind when they die and those despawn when the whole pack is gone. If I kill all but one and map mods are nasty, I might get shotgunned to death.

But if map mods are easy, you can just charge willy nilly to everywhere. I don't recommend this approach if map is full of damage mods though. Then you need to be a bit more careful.

My stats:
Chaos res: -28%
Life: 6710
ES: 4193

7k/5k unbuffed. chaos res -28%
i am not very careful) just shield charge boss till death)
i was just surprised when got oneshot from malachai on core.
atm i have 1318 str. i want to upgrade shield and belt but dunno what to change for.

the only way i know atm is dropping haste for discipline. we get 1-1.5k additional es
IGN-Chatillion
Last edited by moonbeast495 on Jan 2, 2019, 2:36:36 PM
Ways to get survivability:

* More life/str/ES (obv)
* Curse setup (corrupted gloves with Enfeeble on hit is good)
* Dread Banner (currently I use War Banner for damage)
* Discipline instead of Haste
* Elder shield with +max resist / corrupts with +max resists
* Craft +1 to minimum endurance charges on rings (total of 8% phys reduction). Although it takes valuable suffix slot and costs 1ex a piece
* Flasks. I use Rumi's Concoction, but otherwise I lack in this department. I'm gonna soon get the +3% life regenerated Mastermind craft on flask.

Edit: Also use Summon Holy Relic (get unset ring for the slot)
Last edited by Wermine on Jan 2, 2019, 6:15:04 PM
Your post says you use War Banner. I use Dread because it's easy to get 50 stacks and almost impossible to get stacks w/War Banner. How do you achieve 50 stacks with War Banner?
am i doing this right? can you check my character clooney?

i killed 3/4 guardians fine but phoenix was hard to kill.
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
Your post says you use War Banner. I use Dread because it's easy to get 50 stacks and almost impossible to get stacks w/War Banner. How do you achieve 50 stacks with War Banner?

I feel like this is going to be the next "how do you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call" question. =)

I don't place the banner ever. I'm content with the "11% increased physical damage taken" debuff on enemies.

Lvl 65. So far so good.
Wondering about whether to take vitality or discipline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info