[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

zombies are already on max resist without commander of darkness and minion resist support.
can you elaborate?
how to kill uber elder with this? he just one shooting my zombies and animate guardian...
What about using Cyclopean Coil? Immunity to ignite and shock, and also 15% (best roll) increase characteristcs including strength.
Is this build any good for general clear or only for bossing? I just lost my Chieftain so I'm thinking about Necro now, but every time I've tried zombies I just gave up - slow, terrible AI, poor damage. At what point (if at all) the build stops feeling that way? Maybe I should just go spectres, like I did before...
"
rus9384 wrote:
What about using Cyclopean Coil? Immunity to ignite and shock, and also 15% (best roll) increase characteristcs including strength.

I haven't checked but if you open path of building you can see if that belt is any better than a rare belt.

"
Is this build any good for general clear or only for bossing? I just lost my Chieftain so I'm thinking about Necro now, but every time I've tried zombies I just gave up - slow, terrible AI, poor damage. At what point (if at all) the build stops feeling that way? Maybe I should just go spectres, like I did before...

it's pretty good but i still get killed by syndicate with over 10k ehp.
this build cannot handle syndicate members, but does well in everything else

i think my gear is maxed out and i took the flask effect passive skills since i'm level 98 and i literally cannt find any other passive skill that increases my survavility compared to flask effect, but yeah syndicate still whops my ass. not sure what else i can min/max, besides finally go learn about crafting and try to make a kick ass shield (still can't find anything better than my shield for weeks with Live Search on poe.trade) or spam run lab for the 150% stone golem enchantment helmet

maybe even the % life heal per second on hit on boots is better than my lightning enchantment boots, then just put lightning attack on a ring since % heal per second is more valuable than any affix on rings

btw reminder that you don't need enlightenment gem if you get 2x reduced mana on your jewels (99% reserved mana, 1% to shield charge/convocation), and get minion % damage on the rest of them

Last edited by mjaaay on Jan 4, 2019, 6:57:09 AM
If we are talking about third spectre, which one is better - who provides power or endurance charges?
"
rus9384 wrote:

You won't get shock immunity (needs to have int greater than str), but you will have ignite immunity and perhaps frozen immunity, if you get one dex roll on any item (or a little bit different tree). That being said, rare belt will be better imo. You'll get little bit less life, little bit less percentual all attributes, but you'll get more strength and resist roll.

"
benjiwoosh wrote:

I've been clearing 270 depth delve and T16 elder map no problem. I'm sure there are meta builds which are faster, but with Haste aura, Minion Speed and two Violent Dead jewels it feels quite smooth.

"
mjaaay wrote:

I haven't had any big problems. Only when map mods are insane and there are some other stuff along with them. Like abyss decides to spawn in the middle and beyond mobs join the fun.

"
xshathra wrote:
If we are talking about third spectre, which one is better - who provides power or endurance charges?

With Blood Magic I feel like having one power charge and one frenzy charge is enough. If you're going to get third one, get endurance charge one, if there is one. There might be a bear that gives endurance charges? Or does it only give to himself. I don't know yet.
"
mjaaay wrote:

i think my gear is maxed out and i took the flask effect passive skills since i'm level 98 and i literally cannt find any other passive skill that increases my survavility compared to flask effect, but yeah syndicate still whops my ass. not sure what else i can min/max, besides finally go learn about crafting and try to make a kick ass shield (still can't find anything better than my shield for weeks with Live Search on poe.trade) or spam run lab for the 150% stone golem enchantment helmet

maybe even the % life heal per second on hit on boots is better than my lightning enchantment boots, then just put lightning attack on a ring since % heal per second is more valuable than any affix on rings

btw reminder that you don't need enlightenment gem if you get 2x reduced mana on your jewels (99% reserved mana, 1% to shield charge/convocation), and get minion % damage on the rest of them

hey there, would you mind sharing your character tab? Seeing how you min/max your jewels, I'd like to see the rest of your gear and skill tree to do the same on my build.
Hi,on a 5L which is better miam lvl 20 or empower lvl 3 ? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info