Harbinger League Statistics

"
HairyBotter wrote:
But...
I did the 1337 boss challenge, yet I'm at 21/50 at unique breach boss splinters...
Still at 1/3 essences, but that's fast once I've done the breach shit...

To be honest, you already finished 100 Atziri's runs. 1 run = 6 bosses, if you kill them all by yourself instead of enter on map only for Atziri's kill. So, 100 runs = 600 bosses. This is more than 1/3 of 1337.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
If he wants that splinter shit he better pay someone as for the fucking dogshit RNG essence bullshit yeah he better remain in 820 forever.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Styah on Aug 18, 2022, 5:00:18 PM
well done ty for sharing stats....

only the size of the new currency tab is toooo small....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
MrReynolds wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:
Should we read anything into the fact that no comment was made about setting new records for number of players or retention or anything like that?

At least on Steam, they did break, by a good margin, their last record. I wish we had the stats for non-Steam users available aswell.

https://steamdb.info/app/238960/graphs/

Initial players at the start of the league isn't retention... And retention and number of unique accounts is more important that the people queueing at the start of the league.
I guess I am in the top, yet already bored of the league.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"melee-driven meta" Really?
Sunder is ranged and aoe and has highest dps scaling compared to other melee skills. Others are nearly useless or need other items to work.
Cyclone is a feel good skill, because it is the only movement skill, that can deal damage. GGG doesn't want damaging movement skills. They want the clunky play style of stop and go. ((That's also the reason cyclone can't be like whirlwind in D3))

GGG's skill balancing is saddening me, as only some skills dominate most of the rest in nearly every aspect. Please look into all skills and try to make a better balance.

btw: Long life Path of HP! Take every life node you can get, as you need ~200%inc life from tree to be able to play higher content, and don't forget to get life on nearly every item you have(see uniques)!

Hope to see a higher variety and more fair balanced game sometime in the future, as GGG is trying to make the game better and better.
Interesting! I would have thought Dark Pact and RF would be more popular than started as those are the two builds I see everywhere I look.
I started the league wanting to use a new skill, backed the wrong horse with storm burst and while I could kinda salvage the character into a totem build it wasn't what I wanted and I've done nothing but re-roll at level 80 since then with no character feeling comfortable in T10+ maps

I've no idea how people find the motivation to get to 40/40, I can't even see myself pushing 36 the way things are going.

I have yet to find an echoing shrine... or a build I enjoy.
Last edited by Xanoth on Sep 6, 2017, 5:13:40 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
Ancestral Warchief.. how long will it take to understand that Ancestral Protector with build in Melee Splash that can be Conc Effected for no reason is good? How much though is needed to understand that it can more than DOUBLE effective DPS because it simply deals obscene damage AND provides implicit damage bonus to the player

Is it healty to the game when AW on 4Link beats 'main' skill on a 5Link? What is the 'design' idea behind this gem?

Same with Bisco's - 'we have stomped on all IIQ items in the past and do not like players being able to stack IIQ without a cost (but if you really like IIQ, here is the jail-free card for you)'.
does it make any sense? serious question

sunder, cyclone, kinetic blast, vaal lightning trap, barrage, scorching ray, dark pact.. (diversity)

is there any GGG dev that can explain Sunder's damage effectiveness? why this skill has better single target than Heavy Strike?

the day when the entire passive tree and skill system can be scrapped and replaced with pre-made build templates like other ARPGs have is nearer and nearer

btw - how are rare chests going? when i told 'general populace' that rare chests will remain useless junk people jumped on me claiming that 3% PDR affix on rare AR chests will change everything. I'd like to have a word with these guys. rare chests ARE JUNK - mostly because of how good uniques are but the 100% bland (and weird) affixes available is also to blame

^ Some serious realtalk here, I like it!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info