Harbinger League Statistics

apparent top 0.47% again

this leagues challenges were a joke in how easy they were,

the only annoying one is the Essence challenge which is so RNG based..
Did 36 first week and I'm staying there. I got what I need and thats it. Who even needs the totem lol hahah
In meantime got over 150 exalts and 4 builds that are sheaper viable. So yea I'm done with this league. Atlas 125/126. Tried SSFHC died 2 times due to bugs that will probably be fixed next year so yea gl to everyone. Hope y'all get your 36th challenge.

PS...I play since like this game came out(this account since 2013, had older one but forgot about it since had some serious problems in life) and I can say that challenges are easier and easier. I don't know is it to make easier for new players or just to make game more awarding and easier to play.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by IgRaMzApIvU on Sep 6, 2017, 1:53:16 AM
Bring in Stargate portal Effect for 40/40 ggg
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
Did 36 first week and I'm staying there. I got what I need and thats it. Who even needs the totem lol hahah

Its the only challenge reward worth getting
wow really not many going for 40/40
Life will be technically better Soon TM
I love seeing these Stats but can we get Ascendancies used also when you guys do the Challenge chart you only show the % for the MTX challenges it would be nice to see one for 40 challenges so we can see how much of the community actually shoots for 40/40?
I thought I read on the forums that melee was dead and unplayable?

I dunno, I feel like we should probably just completely ignore the hard data and keep on complaining about no one playing melee cause it sucks.

Cheers for the post it was interesting :)
Damn, I was so close to hitting 40/40 before this post, 28 more Beachheads and I'll be done.
May all your rings be unique
I would like to have a look have past leagues look like comparing this as i think the rewards this time looks like crap realy the most bad i ever seen you create.
If you have moore quality rewards i think you will see moore people completing at least to 36
I will run to 36 this time to but iam not in a hurry with that Just to get one moore totem
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
In meantime got over 150 exalts and 4 builds that are sheaper viable. So yea I'm done with this league. Atlas 125/126. Tried SSFHC died 2 times due to bugs that will probably be fixed next year so yea gl to everyone. Hope y'all get your 36th challenge.

PS...I play since like this game came out(this account since 2013, had older one but forgot about it since had some serious problems in life) and I can say that challenges are easier and easier. I don't know is it to make easier for new players or just to make game more awarding and easier to play.

No challenge in softcore, who would have thought
Cant really complain about the game being easy if you aint playing HC, sorry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info