Harbinger League Statistics

most players had a quick look and quit right away then, LOLOL
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
When 4 out of 6 most used items are flasks then you know the game got a problem... i am so freaking tired of having to smash freaking bottles in every build or they will not be good... this flask crap is getting out of hand...
People going for the skill that allows you to scale weapon dmg on a totem without any consequences and clear stuff without even being on the same screen.
What a shocker, need to add more braindead skills like this please GGG.
To be fair, balance and diversity are two goals that don't tend to go well together.

The more complex the game gets, the harder it becomes for even the creators / designers themselves to anticipate the possible consequences for any change they implement.

Sometimes complainers gotta try doing the job themselves to know how hard it actually is.

Of course, this shouldn't stop us from giving constructive feedback about our subjective gameplay experiences.

But let's avoid speaking as though the designers are somehow incredibly incompetent or something.
What's the hold up everyone, easy 36 baby
Bisco's Collar being in the top 10 is massively concerning to me.

When a Magic Find item is the 10th most popular item (Including Unique Flasks, which nearly every build past level 80 will use at least one unique flask), it shows how stupidly overpowered the item is.

It doesn't help that the item is a self-perpetuating item either, as the more MF'ers there are, the more Bisco's drop, which fuels more magic-finders...

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense would have been able to tell you that this item is disgustingly overpowered, especially when GGG went out of their way to nerf IIQ into the ground.

Also, regarding Ancestral Snorechief -

"
"Ancestral Warchief, which provides a strong DPS boost as well as another body to draw the attention of foes, is unilaterally the most popular non-utility skill."

Isn't increasing your DPS, and drawing aggro quite literally both utility? Not to mention the skill itself is an insanely good (AND SAFE) boss killer with little to no investment required to get it up and running.

Half of the stuff on this list seems like common sense - GGG left overpowered toys in the game, and its no wonder that people are playing with them.

- PS, Please buff ES, isn't the fact that Life having Armor and Evasion without compromising Life-rolls, Life Regen, Life Flasks, Less effect from DoT's (As you can't regen while afflicted), more build diversity, more effective ways to mitigate reflect, and the absurdly overpowered node of Vaal Pact enough? (Also being locked into one of four classes to even play it at a reasonable level kinda sucks)
Last edited by XanMercury on Sep 8, 2017, 11:30:23 AM
well i quit the league whit 23/40 for me is like play standard whit 1 more map.. idk i really miss breach league :(
People complain a lot. I'm having fun.

A lot of challenges are gained in the first couple hours, then it goes in a bit of a lull. one challenge once in a while. I think it's going to pick up again when doing maps. currently i'm at the end of act 8.

"
jimi13 wrote:
What's the hold up everyone, easy 36 baby

TBH its no surprise nobody really goes for the 36 - the rewards look horrible - there were never worse and cheaper looking rewards for the challenges - its simply a joke how shitty the character effect looks
The designers of the "crown" and the character effect must have been drunk designing - even that or they just made them in 30sec without giving a damn how bad it will look.

the blue eyes effect is the only reward that actually looks ok. yeah i'm complaining about free ( in terms of money invest) stuff - there where so much better rewards in the last few leagues - i'd even have prefered a generic footprint effect over the character effect and the crown.

@ about build diversity - sure statistics show the most played builds but lets not forget how many ppl just play what the most popular streamers show of.

Imo this league due to the CI/ES nerf is the most divers league since i started playing poe in perandus.

I run 3 builds atm that all do similarly well and going to level 2 other builds within the next week and non of them is RF.

(Raise Spectre - just amazing, Kinetic Blast - fast clear but yeah not fun against bosses, Warchief with the New Cold Dmg Axe - strong but boring) (will do a Dark pact zerker bcs it seems to be pretty fun and a BV bcs i love bladevortex builds)
And there are so many other builds this league that do well that just dont fit my playstyle.
Last edited by KomodoOne21 on Sep 8, 2017, 4:49:45 PM
So many totems... maybe buff some skills?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info