Harbinger League Statistics

This indicates that the most popular high-level builds at the moment don't require specific unique items to function. We see similar patterns early in almost every league, though it is unusual for these early-league builds to be melee-oriented.

is this not u wanted by gutting all most every build in the game when u ruined ci and insta leech ?

Easiest league yet to complete challenges! Hardest part was finding breach bosses (no ty Zana lvl 8)

Edit: Bored of league, exalt prices rips the fun for me.
Hope next league brings more fun/interesting mechanic.
Last edited by SkyLord99 on Sep 6, 2017, 5:59:13 PM
"
Smear wrote:
Hey GGG, you better start nerfing all the popular items and skills into the dirt.

Relax, they will. After the end of the league there will be again some items that get it in the butt without love. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Yea, statistics are nice. Would be nice, if we could use the ladder forums! (Which are still broken, in case you forgot...)
Ward
now if only they post ES build user compared to life build user..

does that even reach 50-50?
So I guess it's pretty clear that spells suck balls right
IGN gubert
Aaaaaaaaand as always - almost no numbers, and certainly no useful numbers. I suggest you look up what "statistics" really is about, GGG.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I don't think my build is bad, but when u know u can not do a thing, well u simply quit and go play another thing.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
Hey GGG, you better start nerfing all the popular items and skills into the dirt.

Relax, they will. After the end of the league there will be again some items that get it in the butt without love. ^^

Yeah, horribly waiting Belly of the Beast will be nerfed to 15% life ;)
Its too OP and used nearly in every life build which are now 97%!
BoB is killing our diversity! ;)
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 7, 2017, 4:05:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info