Harbinger League Statistics

greets!

i love dark pact. with faster casting, i can throw 7 skellies out, get 20 raging spirits flying in just a few seconds, and if it's bad, spam dark pact until the skellies evaporate. not that they ever do.

am currently lvl 55 necro, and last night was evaporating enemies at 14.6m hp/hour. not bad, i guess.

(ps, i like the new content too. the god-powers, burning ground has no effect, love it.)

anyway, there's my 2 cents... lol.

Not to mention nearly all -- if not all -- of these people bragging about how easy the challenges are play in softcore league.
This league was nice adventure. See u in next expansion.
Mirror of Kalandra?
i got myself 12 challenges for the eyes.

I played the new content for the 1st time, it felt.. kinda boring and the lore (which i actually read all of it in the new areas) didn't make much sense or excite me to much.
Areas have to many shitty to open spaces, or are to stretched imo.
The layouts don't play smooth.
Not many interesting new interactions on the new uniques.
The Harbinger league itself had MTX rewards that don't look so well. The HArbingers itself were cool but you encounter them waay to less which makes it a fun gimmick -if- you encounter them.
The unique they drops is not for casual players either.

I'll stop now, otherwise it looks like I hate this game, which i don't.
I have been playing for years but I lost interest this league.
These are just the things that made me stop after 12 challenges.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
We have to consider that prior to HBL we had Breach, probably the favorite of them all, followed by legacy which is ALL LEAGUES really great stuff. So... yeah kinda hard to top those two, if you look other leagues maybe Perandus can be compared to Breach since you could get sweet deals from Cadibro but the rest is really on the same lvl as HBL or worst. GGG is doing their best to balance and make it better for us which is a great quality they have. To be fair i don't expect the next league to be that much better keep it up GGG great job 3.0 + HBL!
Kinda hard too see that driven melee meta with only cyclone being a real melee build on these lists. Also still wondering if they separate between real totem AWC and support totem AWC usage.
always afraid of seeing skills i like in the meta. cus meta = nerf
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Last edited by DaceTheWarlock on Sep 6, 2017, 3:01:22 PM
I wonder how this list would compare to previous info lists for past leagues?

If many of the same exact skills/items are in the same exact order, it seems more likely to me that those are overperforming. People tend to min-max for these new leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info