Harbinger League Statistics

I'm sorry but imo its worst league ever. Couldn't care less for boring challenges and even uglier rewards. Got 21 challenges without even trying. Could get more at least easy 24 if I would use new orbs or use Vaal orb recipe etc but no drive to do it whatsoever.
I do like lab changes and new leveling/introduction 10 acts. Its not as boring as repeating same content two times to get to level 68 and mapping so making new char is not as tedious but mapping is as boring as ever. New Pantheon addition seems ok. Makes game a little easier and safer to play.
Show us support gem usage.

Are bleed and poison being used?

Which ascendancies are most used?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Looking to your own statistic I guess you realized already CI and energy is dead. Fix it plz? You can start by bringing back vaal pact to ES.

Please, never talk about balance anymore.

Vaal pact must be completely removed from the game. Because peopl ewho ignore all with CI+VP now ignore almost all with HP+VP on Berserk. And this not problem of berserk ascendancy itself - it's problem of VP existance. Nothing will change before VP was removed. Or you get all things that will be nerfed to the ground and lower and all of them will be totally unplayable without exploit combos.

ES values on most popular build - already good example of that. I think old values was OK, VP+CI was not good.

If you miss a hit or a flask while leeeching you're dead in the same way. Vaal pact isn't broken, it's just one way of keep urself alive together with flasks. The other way is running around dangerous situations with high ES/life regenaration. Done, whats the problem on this?

grab your balls and go farm shaper/atziri on HC without any kind of leech later you say to 'remove vaal pact from the game'.

So, please, never talk about balance anymore.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 6, 2017, 11:40:20 AM
No ES/caster based items on top, probably not even in the top 20, maybe now someone will figure out that the ES nerfs were far too extreme. When even high int characters are better off going fully in life, you should realize there's a problem.
I personally got the challenge done in about 3 weeks. Perhaps you're not exploring maps fully, or you are using remnants on every single essence you find? You should only use them on Envy, Scorn, Misery, and Dread. Honestly you just have to explore and know what to corrupt. If you're desperate to get it trade 820 is always an option.

"
Astealoth wrote:
Love these stats posts, but there's still a massive problem with these league challenges. They're broken and unfinishable in the current state if it's only running til December.

I've been saying this since the challenges were revealed, what the actual fuck is rare essences doing in a league with no way to spawn essences? It just makes no sense. I'm over half way done with the map boss challenge and I've found 4 essences creatures, four essences creatures. It will take until 5 leagues later to find the 3 rare essences burning a remnant on every single essence to find one rare essence, and you want us to find 3. It's absolutely absurd. This challenge can't be completed even by someone who can clear an abyss in 3 minutes, how are you intending us to play this game? I burned like 100ex on remnants during legacy league to finish that stupid rare essence challenge burning an essence leaguestone on about 800 maps and it took me to the last week of the league to finish that challenge. It was unrealistically difficult when we could spawn endless essence creatures in every instance. Now we see them once every 100 maps.
Timmy's FREE Crafting/Carries [Standard]: 2123458
#1 ES Regalias Mirror Service [Standard]: 2489414
^^ New home of Sorrow Circle IIQ ring! ^^
Alt Art Fossil Service [Standard]: 2332551
IGN: Quant_Is_Still_Viable || Hotdogs_Are_Sandwiches
Most boring League ever ( i play since April 2012).I quit already.
Please put more "fun" in the next League.

https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
0.47% of players have completed 36 challenges. 100% of them are found in this thread, all are casuals and the challenges are too easy. Same thing every time.

Pay no attention to the other 99,53%
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 6, 2017, 12:30:10 PM
wait did that say melee-driven meta?
With Sunder and Cyclone?

Really!?

Because melee is so great right now. shit i could have sworn i saw Double strike on the list nah i was wrong it is a totem. perhaps dual strike nah i was wrong again it was another totem. Maybe it was wild strike or heavy strike nah it was Kinetic Blast and Dark Pact.

Only way to play melee in this game is to play ranged or play totems. you might luck out with cyclone (now that the movement has finally been fixed) but you still need a totem to even be capable so what is the point of even playing the main skill if the utility skill outclasses it in every fucking way (targeting, damage, damage options, etc.)

6 link skill > 4 link totem > 5 link skill (this is a just a dramatization I am sure this is not right at all how can it be. what kind of dev would allow this kind of silly?)

if we apply melee to the mix you MIGHT end up with this
4 link totem > 6 link melee skill > 5 link melee skill (this is a just a dramatization I am sure this is not right at all how can it be. what kind of dev would allow this kind of silly?)

Well since there is this "melee-driven meta" for the temp league we need to celebrate melee is actually a thing now all you need is a totem and some type of ranged melee (deja vu). with that in mind the eagles have finally arrived (good thing too I am not sure i can kill azog with double strike not sure i can kill anything with double strike well except myself but it is going to take a few swings...you with the targeting and all).

Do you see them Jimmy!!! They are here...hold on Jimmy...we are going to live...the eagles Jimmy!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut because his armor and evasion both failed...again)
the eagles...are...here...(coughs blood)...the eagles...Jimmy can you see them...we won't be forced into totem and projectile builds because the other options are shit...Jimmy we are going to make it Jimmy...we are going to make it...

Little did he know the eagles were actually moderately over-sized pigeons and Jimmy was nothing more than a stick with some leaves on it that he picked up along his journey.

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
LMAO at all the people in this thread.

" I did 36-40 challenges in a week this is so casual lol"

If you did 40 challenge in a week you are the exact opposite of casual, you guys have no idea what casual even mean.

I am in the top 5% and I play 1-2 hours a day at most but I play the game since the beginning.

Most of the people in this thread are so disconnected from the casual player its astounding.

"
bustr wrote:
With Challanges waaaaay to easy this is a shame, even tho the Rewards are kinda stupid, if you focus on it it takes a week or less, if you take it slowly u do it like me, exactly 1 month.

<0.47% reports in

Time to drop that 1337ism, it really makes you look small.

As for challenges, it's not a matter of difficulty, it's a matter of time. More importantly, it's a matter of how much players are willing to grind, and how smart they want to be about grinding. The players spending 8+ hours a day gaming and doing rotas for challenges are going to be able to complete them all rather quickly. Those taking a more laid back approach will take longer to finish, and most likely not bother completing all of them.

As for you taking a month, that's not "slowly", lol. That's grinding, and that's a frequent gaming schedule.

"
Sirnizz wrote:
Most of the people in this thread are so disconnected from the casual player its astounding.

QFT. :-) Honestly, some gamers have no clue what a "real life" is anymore.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 6, 2017, 1:10:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info