Harbinger League Statistics

top 0.47% u didnt mention the players who quit this game cuz this league is so aweful :X
"
Yay.

How about some stats that show how fucked up balance is currently? Like number of players that use ES over life for defense? Or how bout the % of witches and shadows playing life over energy shield even though energy shield is prevalent in the NE side of the tree?

How bout the number of players that are playing MoM vs prior leagues?

Also you stats are bogus because they focus on all ranges of players... when you focus on builds that are actually end game viable, that list of shit actually changes.

You can lie to the plebs but at the end of the day your statistics are always loaded to make you not look dumb.

Truth. Complete morons these guys are at balancing, all they do is ruin things and go from 1 extreme to the other. Can't believe how any player can still send this company real $.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Damn, only played first 2 weeks of league, 2nd week casually and first week 10-12 hrs day. I admit I didn't like this league compared to previous ones but 3.0 update was so good I wanted to play full 3 months. However freshmen year of university got in way and I wanted to dedicate all my attention to it since I cant be a no life forever lol, I actually can but don't want to upset my family.

I played a custom blue cyclone slayer, everything was a breeze and I loved the new cyclone, no surprise it was a popular skill. I was surprised to see the most used unique items were largely ones I chose to use for my build at some point though.

Anyway to the point I remembered PoE and came back here to see this... I am really amazed how low a percent of players completed challenges, I got so depressed I didn't even complete 24 in 1 week and just gave up on doing them rofl. Makes me feel so good about myself, clearly have improved playing PoE for years its just not a difficult game anymore. This is different for majority of players though its still very HC.

I am pretty sure part of it is because a lot of people don't like the challenge rewards or the Harbinger league itself, which brings me to the point of why i am writing this post.

GGG shouldn't rely too heavily on this info, maybe the game is difficult so a lot of people just don't play or take the time to do anything. But in reality the issue is that everyone has real lives and playing PoE won't be a priority unless GGG makes a reason to play like a once in a life time league with brand new, interesting, and fun mechanics that really change the game.

I never agreed with the people saying because we had leagues like Perandus or Breach everything else will be bad in comparison and GGG shouldn't raise the bar to them. Every challenge league should be better than the previous or at least do something very new so you can't compare them.
Last edited by Eclaer on Sep 10, 2017, 3:53:15 PM
noob meta
when you are in the top 0.5% but it doesnt matter cause the rewards are... well... bad MonkaS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info