Harbinger League Statistics

Yay, a .47% player....i honestly don't know how people aren't getting some of the challenges easily, there are a few RNG ones that are pretty annoying, but plenty of easily goal-oriented ones.

"
coops00 wrote:
"
IgRaMzApIvU wrote:
Did 36 first week and I'm staying there. I got what I need and thats it. Who even needs the totem lol hahah

Its the only challenge reward worth getting

The blue eyes are pretty nice with the Celestial Hood honestly, that is the only cosmetic this league that looks 1/2 decent.
Last edited by Zietlogik on Sep 6, 2017, 2:52:17 AM
part of the 0.47% club ^^
"
highendlich wrote:
Bring in Stargate portal Effect for 40/40 ggg

Yes, bring it. But also make it so that if you do not enter such portal from the right direction, it will kill you instantly. :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Thanks, I like stats :)
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Looking to your own statistic I guess you realized already CI and energy is dead. Fix it plz? You can start by bringing back vaal pact to ES.

Please, never talk about balance anymore.

Vaal pact must be completely removed from the game. Because peopl ewho ignore all with CI+VP now ignore almost all with HP+VP on Berserk. And this not problem of berserk ascendancy itself - it's problem of VP existance. Nothing will change before VP was removed. Or you get all things that will be nerfed to the ground and lower and all of them will be totally unplayable without exploit combos.

ES values on most popular build - already good example of that. I think old values was OK, VP+CI was not good.

+1. ZiggyD has long said this too - just get rid of VP entirely already. It's just bad for the game.
Hmmm, Challenges are very doable.
But...
I did the 1337 boss challenge, yet I'm at 21/50 at unique breach boss splinters...
Still at 1/3 essences, but that's fast once I've done the breach shit...

In like one month from now...

Or never...

Cannot buy that RNG from trade 820...
So less than 0.47% completed 40 challenges, that's pretty sad
Have a guess what is getting a nerf next major patch...

RF, Cyclone and Ancestral protector.
Hi.

Dogshit league
Dog shit balance

But I got my 40/40 totem and that's all that matters.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 6, 2017, 3:45:41 AM
"
Hi.

Dogshit league
Dog shit balance

But I got my 40/40 totem and that's all that matters.

Brofist, seems like changes cut half of builds, so ppl play other half more, i finally tried ultra speed lab runner, so no regrets,but half of my chars in std are no longer viable, not that i care about it though
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info