4) Continue to nerf when appropriate

5) Better global chat rooms so that you dont leave every time you zone
IGN: Iolar
Might as well

1- Desync
2- Chaos resist penalties on cruel/merc need not exist
3- Melee vs. range balance
4- FFA loot sucks
5- Party play is so much easier yet gives bonus exp?
After security issues etc. priority should be:

1) Game optimization. Seriously. And more custom graphic options (disable particle effects).
2) Netcode (desyncs).
3) Party gameplay. Difficulty in solo vs. party is too much, specially considering risks/rewards.
4) As an always ongoing process, game balance (skills, passive tree, etc.).
5) As suggested, better trade system (no, not asking for an AH, but add an ingame UI for trading with some search functions and shops, ways to settle trades offline, etc.).

A lot of the suggestions are too much minor or specific things, players shouldn't decide on micro details, but leave a suggestion on the most pressing subjects for each one is fine.
1. Desyncs
2. Balance resists better on the skill tree. Duelist and Ranger get almost no resists. Templar and Marauder get a ridiculous amount.
3. Strength as a base stat should not give life. Strength should increase armour percentage similar to int and dex. Rework damage mitigation formula if necessary. Add more life nodes to the tree if necessary.
4. Add some melee specific keystones.
5. Give melee uses some more aoe skills and improve cleave.
Last edited by Brussel_Sprout on Feb 26, 2013, 4:40:10 PM
1. More control over loot options (default=as is, FFA, no timer/assigned loot, etc.). Players would complain less if there was choice I think. If not, then pants.
2. Better explanations/descriptions/compatibility indicators for support gems (will this support gem work with this skill, etc.). If not, then pants.
3. Vendor recipes/purchase for two way orb transactions. If I can buy one fusing for 4 jewellers then I should be able to buy 4 jewellers for one fusing, que no? If not, then pants.
4. No diaper for templars. If they must have diapers, then at least give them pants.
5. Desyncs. If not possible due to architecture, then pants.

Only witches and rangers should run around with no pants. Sexist and immature I know but the facts speak for themselves. Women look good with no pants. Men, not so much. And yes, I'm just kidding. However, no templar looks good in a diaper. But seriously. Give. Us. Pants. I'm running around Wraeclast with a 50 lb metal plate on my chest in my underwear. That's just stoopid.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
1. Make a real late game, this is not sustainable I'm done soon
2. Rewards for players who lift weights in real life
3. Look at the loot system, does it really work?
4. This game has a lot of diablo 2's flaws you had a chance to really take an old popular game and take it to the next level.
5. Map system sucks dude, if there is a public map party it fills up instantly because 95% of your dedicated late game players don't have maps.
IGN:Aexea
No order, these are all equally important.

1) Finish the Cut-Throat league, make it use the current looting system as-is (potentially with longer timers at least for the time being to deal with desync/lag).

2) Keep the current looting system in Normal, except add a slider when the party is made that multiplies the overall timer by a constant between 1 and 5. Full instance and full FFA both have significant drawbacks compared to just having randomly distributed loot, and this is something you can implement right now compared to some kind of need-before-greed system which will likely require a not-insignificant amount of new code.

3) Better options menu, particularly for Graphics. I want to disable rain/smoke/fog/etc. It's murder for older computers that can otherwise run the game fine. I don't care if it hurts immersion, not playing the game because your machine can only give you 5 fps while rendering rain hurts it a hell of a lot more.

4) 4th free stash tab is public, and make all public stash tabs searchable with sortable results through the website. This is all the more trading interface this game needs. Also, GGG automatically fails if they implement any kind of AH, using real currency or not.

5) Completely re-examine the game's difficulty. Ideally, this game should require some level of mechanical knowledge to be successful after each progressive act, and said knowledge should be obtainable in-game in the prior acts (you should not be required to look everything up in the Wiki). Furthermore, this knowledge should never be in the form of an easily-executed trick that makes the game a complete cakewalk. Putting together a viable build and executing it in such a way that takes you to endgame should be largely independent tasks that are both challenging in their own right.

5b) Required in order for 5 to work: make better damage mitigation mechanics, make all options in the passive tree compete with life, and dramatically decrease the amount of life in the passive tree.
1. Desync
2. Melee Buffs
3. Purchase/Exchange in bundles from NPC vendor
4. Guilds
5. More buttons to bind skills to
Most of this stuff is already promised and/or in the works by GGG. :) But I'll join in.

1. Desync
2. Melee love
3. Guilds
4. More trading options (microtransaction public stash tabs and trading directly through forums)
5. Rebalance party play, it's too easy. There should be a trade off for that bonus xp and drops, and the additional mob HP is not enough.
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Feb 26, 2013, 5:49:38 PM
1. Pants, we needs the pants!

2. Timer Options for Loot

3. Melee needs some lovin.

4. Clan Support would be Awesome.

5. Some sort of Microtransaction bought storefront for offline sales.

Alexis
*smiles*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info