Top 5 things you want GGG to change

1. Add more skill gems
2. Change the way hunter looks (probably will never happen)
3. Improve passive skill tree
4. Patch in Dominus
5. Add more armors that also looks more "endgame"
1) Repair desynch issues, particularly with skills that cause desynch like whirling blades.

2) Improve trade system to be more user friendly than reading through endless spam that anyone can make or repeat at any level. My ignore list is filled with people that spam low level junk, which is sad but necessary at this point.

3) Make chaos damage mean "physical damage that bypasses energy shield" or "damage that checks against your lowest resistance that bypasses energy shield" and then remove it as a resistance type entirely.

4) Allow for camera zoom or reposition. I consider the current 'zoomed in' mode to be nice to look at my character or an animation but completely unplayable. I consider the current 'zoomed out' mode to be playable but frustrating, especially if I'm playing a ranged character moving south in a zone/map. Let users who love this feature wrap the bottom portion of their monitor in duct tape to recreate the lack of vision if they just have to have it.

5) Make orbs worth using. As it is, using any of the more rare orbs before you are creating end-game items is completely stupid if you are willing to trade. I like that some orbs are more rare and valued. I dislike that when I got a regal orb, I could not consider using it because it is too rare to not trade away. If any orb is worth more than 20 alch orbs, then rethink the ratios.
1. Allow us to turn down particle effects.
2. Optimize troublesome spells & party play to resolve fps issues.
3. Show 'naked' stats in the character window in addition to stats on gear to allow us to quickly decide whether or not to level spells.
4. Nerf ranged.
5. Spice up the endgame (endless dungeon?)
1.Get rid of the chaos damage -resist. It might be the deal breaker for me.
2.It might just be me but I suspect that "RNG" in this game isn't as random as we would like to think.
3.Desync
4Desync
5.Yep, Desync.
What I saw reading this thread:

Hundreds of things that would destroy the game as it is.
Dozens of things that would be beneficial for the game.

I don't like the ratio, personally.

Edit:
1. Desync
2. AMD GFX fix
3. lower resolution/disabling of teammate abilities for the sake of FPS
4. Better balancing of skills/classes
5. You can't talk in global or post on the forums until you are at least 3-5 days old and (in game) have reached level 5 before (can be on different characters).
Last edited by TremorAcePV on Feb 27, 2013, 3:16:20 AM
"
TremorAcePV wrote:
What I saw reading this thread:

Hundreds of things that would destroy the game as it is.
Dozens of things that would be beneficial for the game.

I don't like the ratio, personally.

you actually read all 7 pages? I cant get past the first 2 without laughing my ass off at some of the ideas.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
1- The Ability to see/hide Health bars ( VERY confusing with summoners in groups, really )

2- Floating combat text ( i love big yellow crits, so what? :D )

3- MUCH better chat box, current one needs complete overhaul.

4- Less lag/desynchs

5- a TAB Search option of some kind that highlights the searched item ( searching for a certain gem in my 3 tabs full of gems is a real pain )
=================
my IGN : Eliasine
1) Desync

2) Interaction with area doors and venders sometimes is a pain to click on

3) Race times i.e 1900/1930 GMT would be a better race time than 1700 because of damn RL

4) Race rwards, Maybe add sub rewards in between the current i.e 180 points - 10 random orbs rather than changing it to one or the other

5)Thats all I have, here take this http://imgur.com/gallery/XKehmCd its dangerous to go alone
1. Balance melee better with ranged.

2. adjust the map system to a more exceptable level. Its not terrible right now but I can see how people would be frustrated by not having any maps.

3. Looting options (Those of you against this use really bad arguments to try to justify your opinion).

4. Summoners do need some more customization and a buff to AI as well. I think some summoner mods on gear would go a long way, more than just plus one or 2 to summoner passives.

5. Thats about it. This is a great game.

Standard Forever
1. Remove the bonus of IIQ for each player added to the group. Grouping should be for fast xp/help with bosses. GGG wants to have a cut throat feel in party play with their FFA loot style then stop pussy footing around the issue. Remove the loot timers and the bonus IIQ.

2. Remove the ability for characters 10+ levels lower then the zone level from being able to enter that zone. This would slow down the folks that like to use level 1 characters to boost IIQ and speed running Bosses. GGG removed most close waypoints to bosses to slow down boss loot runs. Why allow a easy way to circumvent this.

3. Add a mailbox with a C.O.D function to help make trading easier. Tired of trying to hook up with buyers/sellers in different time zones all over the world just to make a trade.

4. Until improvements are made to the chat segregation please allow us the ability to view all chat instances and join the one we want and to stay in it until we choose a different one. Really irritating that every time you port to town your in a different chat instance.

5. When control+clicking a zone entrance/waypoint map to choose a new instance allow us to be able to close any empty instances we still have active. This would go hand in hand with instances auto closing in 8-15 minutes to reduce server load.
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info