Top 5 things you want GGG to change

- The root of the problem that causes desynchs
- Balance Party play vs solo play risk/reward-wise somehow.
- Loot system/increase timers on loot
- Spell effects/particles tune down options. Mouse button rebind option.
- Fix melee, add A LOT more skill gems/options
1 ) Fix the crafting system and stop the bleeding of players leaving when they burn a bunch of orbs and end up with a inferior item causing them to rage uninstall.

2) Server/connection stability to stop players from leaving due to death by desync and causing them to uninstall.

These two items should be the highest priority. The rest of the fixes are more in line with balancing issues.
"
Hokonoso wrote:
1. full respecs, dont care how you implement it or at what lvl, but at 60+ we need them BADLY

Thats never going to happen. Just so you know.
1: Performance, co-op is very laggy even on top tier machines.
2: Looting system, FFA is just horrible, especially for ranged. Screen is also cluttered with items.
3: DeSync, not much to say it's not great and we all want it fixed.
4: Chat spam, there needs to a limit on how many lines someone can paste per minute.
5: Death penalty, a flat 15% each death is too high IMO, a "ramp up" system would be better IMO.
1. Fix desync
2. FIX DESYNC
3. Increase map drops for high level characters (75+)
4. Each player has his own loot in mulitplayer games (much like in D3, yes that's one of the few things diablo did better in my opinion)
5. Give players an ingame way to post, sell, buy and search for items. I'm not even talking about an auction house here (even though I would support it), just a way to get in contact with other players other than spamming the trade chat or forums.
1 - That whitness when mouse over the portals.

2 - /players X

IGN: Ziggro
"
Hokonoso wrote:

5. left click to move attack AND pick up loot just HAS to change!!!! i want a movement key AND a separate loot key so i can keep my left click mouse as an ability!

Your 5 things are pretty retarded, but you can set a movement key.
1. Initial map drops I don't care if its a lvl 50 map so at least I can attempt to farm up through maps ....after my 150 docks run it's pretty depressing to see 1 map drop that did not result in another map.

2. Desync ...pretty sure this is Being worked on though.

3. A way to trade offline ...or some other way to trade items if an auction house is never to be implemented. It doesn't add to the fun spending 4 hours trying to sell basic items like skill gems. This isn't a qq by any means I can deal if this doesn't change it just adds hassle when currently I spend hours browsing through crap items on sale in the forums to finally come across an item just to find out the seller is offline. And that works both ways ...the only reason I don't sell in the forums is because I don't live in game to be able to actually get the item to the seller.

4. Additional content ....I know it's being worked on ...this probably would be less of an issue if the odd map would actually drop.

5. Guild microtransaction ...first being a way to create a guild in game and second to add stash tabs to guilds. I would drop 100 bucks right now if I could create a guild and buy stash tabs that my friends could share.

Those are in no particular order
IGN- Shaeyaena
"
ziggro wrote:
1 - That whitness when mouse over the portals.

2 - /players X

The zone entrance bug is very annoying. The entrance to the Prison and Mervile’s cave exit are the worst offenders.
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
"
Hokonoso wrote:
1. full respecs, dont care how you implement it or at what lvl, but at 60+ we need them BADLY

Actually you don't need them at all, at any level, you want them. Also, they are already in the game, if you 'need' one so bad then pay for it.

"
Hokonoso wrote:

2. skill based > gear based, you make gear impossible to get except for the top 1% then make it so it is all you need to win... what is the point of pvp at all if it is gear based? might as well play wow.

What? PvP is a combination of skill and gear. Its an ARPG, thats how it works. If you don't like that you are playing the wrong genre.

"
Hokonoso wrote:

3. just get rid of the camera, not being able to move it or zoom out is just retarded, we should be able to change the direction of it even if we cant zoom out, right now we die to mobs we cant see just because of the dumb luck of the map facing a direction we cannot see... side scrolling camera only works if ALL maps are side scrolling and horizontal...

Ill keep the isometric view thank you.

"
Hokonoso wrote:

4. auction house, there is no gold, but we need a place to put our throw away crap instead of vendoring it all like now.

Hmm, 'throw away crap' should be thrown away. This is why trade chat is so horrible. People think that other people will pay for their crap.

If those are really the top 5 things for you I highly recommend other games!

My 5:
1) loot options
2) desync
3) adjust balance of HP nodes in some fashion (don't have a good solution)
4) make map drops depend more on the difficulty of the mods, less about the area size / pack size mods
5) more custom skill effects in the shop!
Last edited by thepmrc on Feb 26, 2013, 1:56:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info