Top 5 things you want GGG to change

1) Game optimization. Memory leak on this game is enormous
2) Desync issues which require a rewrite of the netcode
3) Remove the -chaos resist as you go through the game. Builds are less viable because of it
4) Viable melee
5) Party options. FFA/Timed FFA/etc.
"
Hokonoso wrote:

3. just get rid of the camera, not being able to move it or zoom out is just retarded, we should be able to change the direction of it even if we cant zoom out, right now we die to mobs we cant see just because of the dumb luck of the map facing a direction we cannot see... side scrolling camera only works if ALL maps are side scrolling and horizontal...

This prety much explains the problems with QQ that we are seeing right now. A lot of people who never played D2, D1, or any other ARPG were just introduced to the genre through D3 and expect something that its not. I mean people are comparing this game to WoW... The camera placement and angle are pretty much universal throughout ARPGs. The repetitiveness and difficulty level are as well. The difficulty in this game seems pretty close to D3's in my opinion.

Anyways.. I wouldn't change much as I don't presume to know more about the game than GGG but here's a few

1. A little more specialization in classes. Key Nodes that define a class more in the classes area that are restricted to the class.

2. Unique's that create builds. One of the main problems I have with the game in it's current state is the unique's need some work IMO. The diamond supporter pack unique's were a great idea for making GGG money when they needed it but I don't think they expected so many people to buy them. I think they need more creativity and more interesting features. It's ok for something to be a little OP if it creates a build that is fun.

3. A better chat system, pretty self explanatory

4. Chaos resist needs to be looked at IMO.
Last edited by Sori3n on Feb 26, 2013, 8:10:58 PM
1: Loot options

2: Higher point of view (zoom out higher)

3: Public stash tabs for selling via forums and searching

4: Tweaks to MF or add magic find to items that can benefit other classes than summoners

5: Kick out people as soon as party leader has removed them from group

6 : That's all :)

Ty
1. Fix the alternative defensive mechanisms to hp.
2. Improved server stability(Desyncs and other issues).
3. Improve DPS nodes to make them worthwhile.
4. Adjust monster hp, defenses and damage accordingly with point #1.
5. Change loot system for parties.
1. Desync
2. Resists need tweaking, having to stack "resist all" gear is giving me bad flashbacks to that game that shall not be named. Chaos is the worst offender, imo.
3. Partying is much easier than solo, needs tweaking.
4. Death penalties need to scale instead of being a flat 15% in cruel. Desync causes way to many deaths for the current penalty to be justified.
5. We need a "recipe" for fusing orbs.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
1) desync
2) spell effect lag
3) map drops too low
4) trading system too primitive
5) solo vs. group balance
1. loot system
2. more paths from starting locations (like how it was)
3. fix melee
4. more keystones/support gems that have meaningful impact on gameplay.
5. more pandas

ok so 1 isn't really a "problem" the system is working as intended I just hate the way it works.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
No particular order:
1. More skill gem variety (non-undead summons, non-elemental magic, nature themed magic, unholy/holy themed magic, etc.)
2. More skill gems in general.
3. Melee character improvements, especially in higher difficulty content.
4. Male/Female versions of each class (cash shop!)
5. Random dungeons around for the sake of loot/exploration!
Some awesome ideas in here, devs should have someone cut this thread off at some point and track the most common ones for research. I'll list my faves from the ones I read.

1. Stash tabs used as trading posts. Awesome idea, I agree AH speeds things up too quickly but the way trading is now only the rich can progress.

2. Map vendor. Great idea, I don't even see the problem w having maps easily attainable.

3. (My idea) Respec as a micro transaction. Ok so I get that they don't want people respeccing every day for every map. "Oh this map, I'll respec to ice" etc. But i see zero problem charging 5 bucks or something for full respec. More money is good right?

-For the love of God; GIVE ME A WHITE MOUSE POINTER. I hate playing find the cammo pointer T_T I miss a lot of loot drops because of this, it is very hard to see at times.
-More random high level areas (like the pit in d2)
-Change elemental penetration gems (cold and fire) to blue, these are primarily caster gems and this punishes fire and especially cold builds.
-Loot - either extend the timers significantly; or remove them. I hate clicking on something with my name before the timer runs out and still not getting it. Very frustrating.
-Add a trade tab to the in-game bulletin board.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info