Top 5 things you want GGG to change

1.Change the loot system. I am expecting that the next major patch will contain some tweaks to the timer system.

2.Add a key binding for the ‘Move Only’ skill. This would free up a skill slot for many players.

3.Low rez spell animations for teammates. Would help with FPS issues

4.Adjust Co-op balance. Right now co-op is a cake walk when compared to solo. I’m hoping that they ramp up the challenge for groups.

5.Revisit the Summoner class. I would like them to provide players more ways to increase the power of summons without just increasing the total number of summons.

What's your top 5 list?
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
1) Remove the (shield) charger mobs :( although, it's mostly a desync problem for me
2) Melee buff, fix, whatever you want to call it
3) Dualist buffs
4) Recipe for fusings (but dont make it too common)
5) Endurance charges buffed to 15~20 sec without talent nodes

I read that they are working on the melee/dualist issues and I guess the desyncs as well. The 4 & 5 are only to ease things up ^_^
1. Optional lootsystem when you make a public/private group. Current one is annoying and creates ninja's. The most hated retards in the gaming industry

2. Not be able to chat in global chat before you are level 10.

3. SOmewhat higher drop rate of GCP and exalts and a better craft system then what we have now.. Now its only for the small niche of rich players to enjoy this

4. A mail system/ maybe auction house system. No gold in game is good and should stay but I would like to be able to have a different stash tab where i can put items for sale with buyout costs...for example sell my chain for 1 exalt or 5 GCp or 15 chaos or 30 alch..whatever i put there

5. a full respec once char under certain conditions like when you reach lvl 60 or something

fix the fucking gfx lag for amd cards
remove default league from the game
buff melee
add ladder pvp
1. Desyncs
2. Pants
3. Mara grunts
4. Pants
5. Additional stash tabs as loots.
1) Micro-transaction shop item that allows you an auction house slot for each you buy. For example 50 shop points allows a player to keep one item on the auction house.

2) Micro-transaction shop item that allows a "subscription". For a subscription you get X amount of points, transactions, etc.

3) Map vendor. Make it expensive. Chaos for a 66, etc.

4) Buffs to the unused skills, at least those used least commonly.

5) Vendors ability to exchange currency all the way to Exalted/Mirror. I like that alchemy was added for open. It didn't break the game because simply buying them through the vendor is expensive. It should be the same with the rest of the currency.
1. Remove the -% resist to chaos
might increase viable builds
2. Make life gained on hit work with ghost reaver
it is essentially a life steal and it would allow going to ci as early as act 3 cruel
3. Pure ES is bad unless CI
Nothing to really explain here except
4. More skill gems
not enough skill gems really limits the variety of builds
5. Nerf ranged/caster mobs Buff melee mobs
Should help melee
1- Loot timers extended or new idea or not so much crap loot from a boss w/ 6 ppl.. really hard to pick up your items b4 the timer expires

2- mob health bars - cant see in 6 players or w/ one summoner

3- option to disable the highlight of minions / party members

4- way to sort thru items on ground better

5- option to move ui buffs to bottom between health globes

list is not ranked / ordered
R A N D O M___IS___R A N D O M
1. The loot system. Let the player forming the party decide between FFA/allocated/something in-between. By FAR the biggest problem in the game.

2. Lag/desyncs. I cannot comprehend how anyone would play hardcore in the current environment. The Lag Monster can kill the most badass player.

3. Stop swinging the nerf hammer. It's a hack n slash, the potential for some builds to be OP means that less optimized builds can still do fine.

4. Make builds less reliant on such a delicate balance between defenses/resistances, life and offenses. It's getting so that there's less real choice when picking your passives.

5. The loot system. It is the most caustic part of the game. Don't hide behind lore when it's so utterly illogical.

In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
1) Loot timers should be increased
2) Maps drops should have higher drop rate ( speaking of low lvl maps)
3) Game optimization is awful
4) Some skill gems should be buffed other nerfed so we have more variety.
5) Also chat interface is awful but its not that big of issue.

From the things above that i would like to be fixed i would really like to see better game optimization because its really not enjoyable to play at 10 fps when you slaying waves of mobs.

Maps drop should be a lot increased and i am talking about 66-69 maps because if you don`t have
some group that you do with them you can easy run out of maps and it simply won`t drop when you want to farm it.

Loot timers should be increased for obvious reason i think people said enough about this issue.
It`s not just problem of ninjaing items it`s a problem when you kill something off the screen you can`t know if that item is yours or somebody else.
But on first place is to reduce your items get ninjaed because people get discouraging to go to do maps/quests when this things happen.

Some gems in this game have no use becayse they are awful but they have interesting mechanic i would really like to see them viable so we can choose some other things not just Freezing Pulse, Lighting Arrow,EK ...etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info