3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
RazFazX wrote:
First of all, thanks for making this guide!
I'll certainly use this for incursion league start. At what level do you recommend transitioning from Sunder to RF in this case?
Also I'm a big fan of stun immunity, but unyielding looks so tempting and juicy. So is there any other reasonable way to get stun immunity? I consider using Kaom's Roots, but it gets much harder to cap resists (especially with 2 Kaom's way) and you loose 4 gem slots and potential 30% movement speed. However, without using AG I will be fine in terms of gem slots, i guess. Any thoughts?

You only Really need Kaom's Roots until you get a Kaom's heart for the life. Once you get the KH you should drop the boots for Life/Res and maybe some armour and Movement speed str Two Toned or Titan Greaves base Or the Abyss boots like OP suggested.

Stun immunity is great but you talk yourself out of a lot of better things imho. You have Life, Damage Reduction, life Regen and Armour out the wazooo. Stun will be the least of your worries because RF doesn't stop because you get stunned (unlike Melee skills for example) chances are things around you will die before you do lol.
Last edited by Time2Mosh on May 30, 2018, 1:47:56 PM
So i guess this build has taken a hard hit with the Dyadus nerf. Is it still strong to reliably deal the content?

I watched some videos of RF builds that didn't use Dyadus and the damage seemed a bit... low. Sure, you're still immortal and can kill the bosses, but it took so long.
Last edited by Breadfishz on May 30, 2018, 2:11:23 PM
"
Assic93 wrote:
POB Shows me a DOT DPS for ~130k RF and 140k SR on 8 STages - This seems a bit low?!

damage is fine against trash, bosses are slow

"
Assic93 wrote:
Further i am wondering what will be more effective on Boss fights like Guardians, Elder etc:

Impurity of Fire for NO Resistances (Cant empower this? so no more max resistance?)

Vaal Righteous Fire(so no lvl 21)

vaal rf for more damage against bosses

"
Assic93 wrote:
Last but not least i dont know if Breath of Flames, Heart of Flame together with Cruel Preparation would be a good Talent Option. I could NOT cut off any other Nodes for that, but maybe you have good ideas?

not worth going there. the path i have listed is optimal
Last edited by rhah on May 30, 2018, 10:10:10 PM
"
KB33 wrote:
Can you just dump the AG from the build all together and find something else to replace it? I never liked AG, so much babysitting and fear that you'll loose all the items you've put into it if it gets retardmoded and dies :D

yep, AG is gone. vaal rf might help us get some of that damage back
"
Madasan wrote:
I will try this next league, never did a RF build, I hope it works nice, you will update something for 3.3?... Thanks in advance...

it's updated now
"
With that said, if you could give my profile a brief once over and let me know if you see any major lacking areas.

sceptre should have a crafted blood magic affix on it. shield charge should also be linked with blood magic. i'd also use quicksilver flask with MS mod on it, in-place of silver flask.

"
will animate guardian no longer be necessary/as useful? Even currently, I'm not the biggest fan of animate guardian especially when mapping with full parties. What would be best to use in it's place? And finally, what adjustments overall when playing in a party should I be doing to gear/skill gems/etc?

i don't know about group play, i only play solo. the rest been answered above this post

"
RazFazX wrote:
At what level do you recommend transitioning from Sunder to RF in this case?

when you can afford the required gear. usually late 60s, at the end of story mode

"
RazFazX wrote:
Also I'm a big fan of stun immunity, but unyielding looks so tempting and juicy. So is there any other reasonable way to get stun immunity? I consider using Kaom's Roots, but it gets much harder to cap resists (especially with 2 Kaom's way) and you loose 4 gem slots and potential 30% movement speed. However, without using AG I will be fine in terms of gem slots, i guess. Any thoughts?

not really. it's hard to cap resists with two kaom's way rings. so you kinda need rare boots with 2-3 high res rolls; MS is also important.

i recommend starting with unyielding, since you probably gonna need aoe early on. and then switching to unstoppable. stun and slow immunity isn't that important at the start
"
Breadfishz wrote:
So i guess this build has taken a hard hit with the Dyadus nerf. Is it still strong to reliably deal the content?

I watched some videos of RF builds that didn't use Dyadus and the damage seemed a bit... low. Sure, you're still immortal and can kill the bosses, but it took so long.

yeah, i'm also very concerned about boss kill times now. vaal rf might do the trick, but i dont know yet. ag completed this build, it's sad to see it go.
What do you think about using Incinerate to compensate for Dyadus?

It seems very good as an alternativa for Scorching Ray in terms of ST dmg...

I mean incinerate numbers alone are pretty impressive.
What do you think about using the new Combustion Support (previously Chance to Ignite Support) instead of the Elemental Focus Support?
We get increased fire damage and less fire resistance for the monsters. Does it make sense to use this new support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info