3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi
playing now this build for some weeks. Last week i craft the helm and really happy with the stats. Now i am thinking how i can improve my build more.
i still dont skill EE and EO but it will come next levelups.

My build:
Spoiler

thanks for help
"
Dyadus: No longer has the mod "Enemies chilled by you take 100% increased burning damage". Dyadus now has "100% increased Damage with Ignites inflicted on Chilled Enemies".

rip dual dyadus variant, and dyadus AG
"

How do you think this will affect the build overall? With no other changes to RF or EE it seems like this will still be strong in incursion. Do you think that vaal rf will be able to offset some of the dps loss on bosses that dyadus was previously providing?
"
"

How do you think this will affect the build overall? With no other changes to RF or EE it seems like this will still be strong in incursion. Do you think that vaal rf will be able to offset some of the dps loss on bosses that dyadus was previously providing?

Still viable. Most people didn't use Dyaduses anyways, and were still happy with the build.

If i did the math right, Vaal RF essentially triples your RF damage, for four seconds. And gives your Scorching Ray a 40% spell damage multiplier. But we won't be able to use it more than once during most fights, since it can't accumulate souls for 10 seconds after activation. Sounds pretty good.
Heyho i want this build for starting the league und hell yeah, just AG fall apart.
POB Shows me a DOT DPS for ~130k RF and 140k SR on 8 STages - This seems a bit low?!
I know its a very tanky build, but i wonder if the lowered Resistances aren´t considered in this?

Further i am wondering what will be more effective on Boss fights like Guardians, Elder etc:

Impurity of Fire for NO Resistances (Cant empower this? so no more max resistance?)

Vaal Righteous Fire(so no lvl 21)

Last but not least i dont know if Breath of Flames, Heart of Flame together with Cruel Preparation would be a good Talent Option. I could NOT cut off any other Nodes for that, but maybe you have good ideas?

Thanks for the Build so far and a good Start for all of you!
Cya
Can you just dump the AG from the build all together and find something else to replace it? I never liked AG, so much babysitting and fear that you'll loose all the items you've put into it if it gets retardmoded and dies :D
- Better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt -
I will try this next league, never did a RF build, I hope it works nice, you will update something for 3.3?... Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Madasan on May 30, 2018, 7:20:37 AM
That's unfortunate! Rhah, can't thank you enough for the build. It's been nothing short of amazing. With that said, if you could give my profile a brief once over and let me know if you see any major lacking areas. I'm missing certain rolls on items that make them especially exceptional such as the helm with burning damage+elemental / righteous fire damage, gloves with faster attacks, and boots with aspect of the spider.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Longrod_Von_Hugendongg/characters

Thanks! Anyone else feel free to share their opinions as well.

Edit: Totally forgot some very important questions. With the nerfs to the dyadus axes incoming, will animate guardian no longer be necessary/as useful? Even currently, I'm not the biggest fan of animate guardian especially when mapping with full parties. What would be best to use in it's place? And finally, what adjustments overall when playing in a party should I be doing to gear/skill gems/etc?
Last edited by Longrod_Von_Hugendongg on May 30, 2018, 9:51:07 AM
"
Assic93 wrote:

Further i am wondering what will be more effective on Boss fights like Guardians, Elder etc:

Impurity of Fire for NO Resistances (Cant empower this? so no more max resistance?)

Vaal Righteous Fire(so no lvl 21)

Impurity of Fire only ignore fire resistances on hits. RF does not hit.
accept the mystery
First of all, thanks for making this guide!
I'll certainly use this for incursion league start. At what level do you recommend transitioning from Sunder to RF in this case?
Also I'm a big fan of stun immunity, but unyielding looks so tempting and juicy. So is there any other reasonable way to get stun immunity? I consider using Kaom's Roots, but it gets much harder to cap resists (especially with 2 Kaom's way) and you loose 4 gem slots and potential 30% movement speed. However, without using AG I will be fine in terms of gem slots, i guess. Any thoughts?
Last edited by RazFazX on May 30, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info