3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey Rhah, any chance you have a PoB link kicking around?
Hi,

I check how far this build may go with my level of stuff, and I'm a realy curious about how high the dps can go.

With an hypothetic level 92, I should be sitting on thoses stats (with no bullshit buff) vs Shaper/Guardians : ~160k SR dps & 212k RF dps for offensives stats. And 8.8k hp, 2.5k positive life regen, 9 endu charges, 84/79/79/-4 res & 88% phys dmg red.

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/QCHGT2UT

My only reference is my 3 LL Guardian RF. So it's a bit hard for me to know if thoses stats are low or correct for this build.

I would appreciate a build check, and some advices, to spot my differents mistakes.
Thanks in advance.
Hi there :)

2 questions:

- Is this build similar strong as it was with 3.0 ? ( played it there and REALY loved it, will i do again or is much changed/nerfed?)
- What skilltree changes are needed in terms of leveling in a fresh league? Is the path to born to fight will picking any phys damage node enough to reach lvl 60 with sunder, without problems?
Any tips for other gems/level gear for the way to 60?
Last edited by Enterich on Jun 2, 2018, 7:17:28 PM
Using the build as a starter in HC - so far so good.

Leveling was a breeze. Took the two generic two handed damage clusters near marauder and duelist starting area. Everything else goes to life/regen/strenght. Sunder + AC Totem. Geofri's Baptism can carry you till blood aqueducts with no issues (bit slow on bosses). Blood reaper is also pretty good.

Btw for first lab I took auto endurance charges generation, think it makes it easier in the beginning. Doesn't matter that much anyway.

Went pure RF on 64 in Aqueducts and farmed there to 70 then Kitava and maps.

Only thing that is bothering me is that the tample has -max resists so often...

If someone is interested I can give more details how I leveled / respeced.

Anyway, ty for the build. Pretty easy even for first character.

Gear:

Spoiler
Following this guide - however somewhere on my items / skills im getting added fire damage to SC and my OoS which makes my EO essentially Null - here's the pastebin to my current setup any ideas whats happening? https://pastebin.com/pN5cmpYB

Here's the items i'm using

Last edited by BrytSyt on Jun 3, 2018, 5:13:02 AM
Having problems trying to do any type of bossing. Damage is sorta low but i don't mind it taking awhile as long as i can sustain damage. I take a lot of hits though and regen takes a long time.

Can i get a gear check / advice? Thanks in advance.
Spoiler
"
BrytSyt wrote:
any ideas whats happening?

Boot enchantment. Some glove enchantments grant skills that also cause fire damage, so be careful with those as well.

"
Beverice wrote:
regen takes a long time.

marble amulet
ambus charge or elder armor with regen
craft an elder belt with % recovery. alt spam until you get it if you want it for cheaper. make sure the belt is at least ilv 75
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Using the build as a starter in HC - so far so good.

Leveling was a breeze. Took the two generic two handed damage clusters near marauder and duelist starting area. Everything else goes to life/regen/strenght. Sunder + AC Totem. Geofri's Baptism can carry you till blood aqueducts with no issues (bit slow on bosses). Blood reaper is also pretty good.

Btw for first lab I took auto endurance charges generation, think it makes it easier in the beginning. Doesn't matter that much anyway.

Went pure RF on 64 in Aqueducts and farmed there to 70 then Kitava and maps.

Only thing that is bothering me is that the tample has -max resists so often...

If someone is interested I can give more details how I leveled / respeced.

Anyway, ty for the build. Pretty easy even for first character.

Gear:

Spoiler

Yes im interested in how u respeced / leveled this build
Area damage in jewells is good for this build yeh?... thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info