3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Really nice guide, considering using this as my incursion league starter. I was curious though, at what point you generally swap to rf on a fresh league start? I saw in your guide that you say it's sustainable at around 40, but i'm curious if you would personally recommend that or if you sunder to maps for a more comfortable transition. Thanks for any input, and for the great guide! )

I started with it once, last league. I switched when i completed all acts. You can potentially switch earlier on, if you can get your hands on the leveling uniques. But it might be tough at the start, due to price and availability. I'd just go with Sunder, and get some % two-handed/axe/maul nodes that are on the way.

"
finiarel wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your build but I have a problem with my guardian. He often die in front of bosses with the same gear os yours and those gems:
- Animate guardian lvl 18 20%
- Minion life 17 20%
- empower lvl 2

+2 lvl in helmet.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Your guardian needs to be at least level 24 for high tier maps. I recommend 26. 21 AG, 20/20 minion life, empower 4, +1 saffell's frame.
"
ntencex wrote:

I’ve had some trouble even from trash when I run really hard guardian maps with like 130% quant 40% pack size and harbinger map mod or even slightly less difficulty. I usually have to press x to despawn the guardian. I have all of the recommended gear and my animate guardian has close to 45k life. I’ve alreadu had to regear him like 4-5 times.

I think i know what the problem might be there. From what i understand, Harbingers deal a lot of lightning damage. So if they spawn rares that cast curses, your AG's lightning resists might get reduced below cap. Combine that with other damage mods on the map, and you get ridiculous incoming damage. The solution is to overcap your AG's lightning and cold resists. So, rare gloves with AS, cold and light res.
So i've been reading up some more on AG, and turns out that curse corruption on gloves actually works.

And if you combine those gloves with Windscream or Windshriek boots, that curse and the curse that you cast with Witchfire will stack.

"
GGG wrote:
If your Incursion takes you to the Corruption Chamber, you will have the opportunity to swap this room or upgrade it based on which architect you choose to kill. This is a decision you'll need to weigh carefully as all tiers of the Corruption Room apply a penalty to your maximum resistances in the final temple. If you have one of the first two tiers of the Corruption Chamber in your final room you'll suffer the downside and have no Corruption Altar to make it worthwhile...

League of incursions without RF?
what do we do now ?
Last edited by UnoIIIup on May 24, 2018, 8:03:05 AM
"
UnoIIIup wrote:
"
GGG wrote:
If your Incursion takes you to the Corruption Chamber, you will have the opportunity to swap this room or upgrade it based on which architect you choose to kill. This is a decision you'll need to weigh carefully as all tiers of the Corruption Room apply a penalty to your maximum resistances in the final temple. If you have one of the first two tiers of the Corruption Chamber in your final room you'll suffer the downside and have no Corruption Altar to make it worthwhile...

what do we do now ?

just skip the corruption rooms in the incursion temple
"
rhah wrote:

It's pretty cheap to switch from Sunder to RF. I don't think i farmed any maps before the switch. I just switched when i finished all acts. You need:

Required:

1. shield - rise of the phoenix, or saffell's frame
2. amulet - shaper's seed, or bloodgrip, or marble amulet
3. rare helmet, boots, gloves - with medium to high life

Optional but recommended:

3. body - ambu's charge
4. rings - 2x pyre
5. weapon - brightbeak

It's something like 1-3 c per slot, early league.

When you have a basic gear setup done, i recommend farming low tier maps for currency until you can afford kaom's heart. They are cheaper early league, but start to rapidly go up in price, so it's better to get one as soon as you can afford it.

Kaom's way rings are really nice but you can farm into low red maps without em, probably even higher, but it won't be as safe. If i remember right, i was farming up to like t15s, last league, with opals. So i wouldn't worry too much about em early on. But they also go up in price, so it might be worth getting em early on.

Thanks for the info, that's very helpful. I can't wait to try this build out!
"
UnoIIIup wrote:
"
GGG wrote:

what do we do now ?

Too early to tell. We don't know how big that penalty is, and how difficult the temple and temple boss is. Also, what kind of other rooms are out there to farm. The corruption chamber might not even be worth running early league anyways. And, later on, reduced resists probably won't be an issue.
i tried this build for the first time during flashback and had troubles tanking stuff when i wasnt using a balefire. how do u guys manage to stay alive when its still early into a league, where u might not have good tankiness/higher leveled gems/high dmg? should i just stick to balefire until i can tank stuff better?

i feel like all the mob-spawning league mods during flashback made this much harder for a lower geared/leveled character to stay alive. idk, maybe it was just me, any tips?
Hi,

After 3 LL Guardian RF, I wanted to try a pure life RF just to test the differences between thems.
At moment I'm still leveling and I am currently lvl 80. I think I will consider this character as "finished" between lvl 92-95.

I don't have the full stuff yet, and I am missing the more juicy items (essences craft elder gloves with faster attacks and the essence craft elder helm with conc effect & burning dmg, and ofc the jewels), but here is what my Jugger have atm :
Spoiler

Stuff :

Jewels :

Flasks :

For the next levels I aim to do this :
- Rushing to Holy Fire ;
- Grabing the minion life regen node (near Templar) ;
- Rushing to the 3 missing jewels socks ;
- Grabing 2 extra % life nodes.

I also aim for the regen boots enchant and some helm enchant. I will look for essence craft as much as possible, but it will be expensive without a doubt.

I would appreciate any commentary, advices, corrections on my build.
Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info