3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I'll be attempting Uber Elder within the next few days. Any tips/suggestions for the fight?
"
hankinsohl wrote:
I'll be attempting Uber Elder within the next few days. Any tips/suggestions for the fight?

Watch some videos of people killing him, to get the basics. And then learn through practice.
Hello,

Thanks for your build but I have a problem with my guardian. He often die in front of bosses with the same gear os yours and those gems:
- Animate guardian lvl 18 20%
- Minion life 17 20%
- empower lvl 2

+2 lvl in helmet.

Can you help me ?

Thanks
"
finiarel wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your build but I have a problem with my guardian. He often die in front of bosses with the same gear os yours and those gems:
- Minion life 17 20%
- empower lvl 2

+2 lvl in helmet.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

I personally don't use Guardian, in every single build I've played even with a Specter build that stack minion life and such, they never live end game. Shaper can 3 shot a 20k+ life Guardian with a sneeze.
Last edited by XEdwardElricX on May 21, 2018, 11:23:08 AM
"
finiarel wrote:
Hello,

- Minion life 17 20%
- empower lvl 2

+2 lvl in helmet.

Can you help me ?

Thanks

I’ve had some trouble even from trash when I run really hard guardian maps with like 130% quant 40% pack size and harbinger map mod or even slightly less difficulty. I usually have to press x to despawn the guardian. I have all of the recommended gear and my animate guardian has close to 45k life. I’ve alreadu had to regear him like 4-5 times.

On easier content it is usually not a problem. I think animate guardian is certainly helpful for the majority of mapping scenarios. I personally don’t think it’s meant for end game bosses and you need to be careful on very hard maps. Especially in the circumstance when you run away from dangerous map mobs and he is left there to fend for himself.

At your gear and gem levels I wouldn’t even use animate guardian just yet on hard maps. At the very least, You need to have the gems all at max level with +1. Any less than that you will almost certainly have trouble keeping him alive.

That being said, if you are running your minion setup on your helm, how are you running righteous fire? Animate guardian does not need 4 sockets and rf is already socket starved. If your righteous fire dmg sucks and you take too long to kill monsters, that may be one contributing reason why he is dying
Last edited by ntencex on May 21, 2018, 1:17:02 PM
Really nice guide, considering using this as my incursion league starter. I was curious though, at what point you generally swap to rf on a fresh league start? I saw in your guide that you say it's sustainable at around 40, but i'm curious if you would personally recommend that or if you sunder to maps for a more comfortable transition. Thanks for any input, and for the great guide! )
"
Really nice guide, considering using this as my incursion league starter. I was curious though, at what point you generally swap to rf on a fresh league start? I saw in your guide that you say it's sustainable at around 40, but i'm curious if you would personally recommend that or if you sunder to maps for a more comfortable transition. Thanks for any input, and for the great guide! )

I personally ran sunder until I hit 67 and got the Shield. I also made sure I had "Barbarisim" I think it is, for the Extra 1% to Fire Res. Sunder is just faster to rush through the acts with and just respec later.
"
XEdwardElricX wrote:
I just want to share my build I'm using for FB right now. Works amazing, was honestly pretty easy/cheap to set-up in trade league. I did all of this in the first week, and have for the most part not done anything for the last week or so. XD Overall thought this build can run through maps like it is nothing. Also one of the tankiest builds I've done even with RF de-gen.

You can tell I have plenty of upgrades I could do still also. The weapon/helm can give huge DPS boost if upgraded them rather with an Enchant or just better stats like a 20/20 or Burning/Ele Damage, and min/maxing other pieces. I'd have to say the single hardest piece to find at a good value was the Amulet, everything else is popular, but that amulet mod with other good mods was hard to get at a price I liked.

actually what i did was buy a cheap marble ammy and alt/augment it until i got 2 desired stats. cost me a total of about 5c and a regal to get a result i was happy with! i just went for implicit twice and got decent life + int and crafted the light res i was still missing out on - no fire dmg tho!
Last edited by nobosy on May 22, 2018, 1:23:17 PM
I'm really intrigued by this build; I like being tanky and I also want to do something that can shift away from Sunder spam, at least when I get to maps.

My question is: How much currency is realistically needed in order to switch over from Sunder to RF? Let's assume after finishing Act 10 and moving on to maps. I figure Kaom's Heart is mandatory, but a pair of Kaom's Way get really expensive! It looks like amulets with significant regen also get costly quickly.

Is it going to be possible to run a few Uber Labs or maps as Sunder and cobble together some starter RF gear? Or is it going to require multiple EX to make the switch? I know that perfect endgame gear will be costly, I'm more concerned about getting into maps and filling in the Atlas at a reasonable pace.

Thanks!
"
JonathanPDX wrote:
I'm really intrigued by this build; I like being tanky and I also want to do something that can shift away from Sunder spam, at least when I get to maps.

My question is: How much currency is realistically needed in order to switch over from Sunder to RF? Let's assume after finishing Act 10 and moving on to maps. I figure Kaom's Heart is mandatory, but a pair of Kaom's Way get really expensive! It looks like amulets with significant regen also get costly quickly.

Is it going to be possible to run a few Uber Labs or maps as Sunder and cobble together some starter RF gear? Or is it going to require multiple EX to make the switch? I know that perfect endgame gear will be costly, I'm more concerned about getting into maps and filling in the Atlas at a reasonable pace.

Thanks!

It's pretty cheap to switch from Sunder to RF. I don't think i farmed any maps before the switch. I just switched when i finished all acts. You need:

Required:

1. shield - rise of the phoenix, or saffell's frame
2. amulet - shaper's seed, or bloodgrip, or marble amulet
3. rare helmet, boots, gloves - with medium to high life

Optional but recommended:

3. body - ambu's charge
4. rings - 2x pyre
5. weapon - brightbeak

It's something like 1-3 c per slot, early league.

When you have a basic gear setup done, i recommend farming low tier maps for currency until you can afford kaom's heart. They are cheaper early league, but start to rapidly go up in price, so it's better to get one as soon as you can afford it.

Kaom's way rings are really nice but you can farm into low red maps without em, probably even higher, but it won't be as safe. If i remember right, i was farming up to like t15s, last league, with opals. So i wouldn't worry too much about em early on. But they also go up in price, so it might be worth getting em early on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info