3.2 -- Life Righteous Fire Juggernaut -- All Content

I just want to share my build I'm using for FB right now. Works amazing, was honestly pretty easy/cheap to set-up in trade league. I did all of this in the first week, and have for the most part not done anything for the last week or so. XD Overall thought this build can run through maps like it is nothing. Also one of the tankiest builds I've done even with RF de-gen.

You can tell I have plenty of upgrades I could do still also. The weapon/helm can give huge DPS boost if upgraded them rather with an Enchant or just better stats like a 20/20 or Burning/Ele Damage, and min/maxing other pieces. I'd have to say the single hardest piece to find at a good value was the Amulet, everything else is popular, but that amulet mod with other good mods was hard to get at a price I liked.
I'll be attempting Uber Elder within the next few days. Any tips/suggestions for the fight?
"
Completed 39 Challengeshankinsohl wrote:
I'll be attempting Uber Elder within the next few days. Any tips/suggestions for the fight?

Watch some videos of people killing him, to get the basics. And then learn through practice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info