3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

null
Last edited by aymanzone1 on May 7, 2018, 9:52:45 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:

He's referring to Death Walk which does fire damage and if triggered would mess with EE.

Ah, because Cyclone isn't walking

I just saw discussion similar to this question on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7iqok7/new_unique_bubonic_trail_and_its_death_walk_effect/

interesting
Last edited by aymanzone1 on May 7, 2018, 9:54:55 PM
Is it nessasary to overcap your resists? I don't think that I'll be able to reach 109% all res considering theres so many uniques in theis build.
"
Is it nessasary to overcap your resists? I don't think that I'll be able to reach 109% all res considering theres so many uniques in theis build.

No. Endurance charges provide 4% all res per charge. So, with 9 charges, you will have an additional 36% all res.
"
rhah wrote:
"

No. Endurance charges provide 4% all res per charge. So, with 9 charges, you will have an additional 36% all res.

oh ok thanks! so should i just aim to have enough with the endurance charges? so if i have 6 then just get 85% for example?

Not bad. :)
What gear should I look to upgrade first? Im confused. If its not too much of a hassle can someone look at my char? Its called "BeefCakeSupreme".
Hello there.
I have some questions about how i can improve my char with this build.
I have what i call average gear for this build , but my dps is far from some people with almost same gear announce.

So if someone can look on my char KaltRf , thanks in advance !
What about the Uber Atz / There are problems with this build
"
LORD19845 wrote:
What about the Uber Atz / There are problems with this build

Uber Atziri is doable. Atziri herself is the toughest part - prioritize staying alive during that part of the encounter and you'll be fine.
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 21, 2018, 5:35:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info