3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

x
Last edited by hankinsohl on May 12, 2018, 6:41:41 AM
Hi! What about OoS + CoH + Flammability?
Hi again
I'm playing this build on SSF flashback (sc) because i found this build here on forum and i want to give him a try. And yea...
This build is probably good choice in trade leagues but on SSF is totally crap :D
I have shit gear and barely can do T5 and T6 without blasphemy Enfeeble. This "huge" life pool doesn't even matter at all because this is only more HP for mobs to bit. So yea. That's my conclusion on this build. So sad because i was expecting totally different scenario and 'future' in this attempt. And yea i forgot to mention that is my first attempt on SSF and I'm really dissappointed. I don't know maybe that's because i don't understand something maybe i'm doing something wrong.. I was expecting to much?

My point of view is different because when i first saw Death's Oath character i was thinking "That's build is probably shit as f***" BUT when i tried this build.. Oh man.
That was totally crazy. I just was schocked how crazy for mapping (and even for bossing) is this build.
I just realize in this moment how i was wrong about some mechanics and I want give RF some try (because - at all - i dont like residentsleeper builds).

I don't know but currently I'm sitting at 87 lvl (when most ppl are at 90+ right now) and cant go up because of deaths and I'm really tired too. I don't know.

Cheers
Hello everyone, first I want to apologize for the bad translation, I use the interpreter, because I have big problems with English. This build is one of the best I've seen in 4 years of the game I'm PoE, the creator of the build is a special thank you. It is very unfortunate that GGG plans to destroy it, we are going to turn off Elemental Overload, which will make the build dead.
What kind of map mods we are not able to do with this build?
Are you guys going to be playing RF in the next league? Some talks about EE change, not sure if happening coming league or later. Any changes that anybody is seeing that would compromise the effectiveness? Any potential buffs?
"
Tuche wrote:
What kind of map mods we are not able to do with this build?

dangerous:

reduced max res
reduced regeneration

deadly:

no regeneration
"
ntencex wrote:
Are you guys going to be playing RF in the next league? Some talks about EE change, not sure if happening coming league or later. Any changes that anybody is seeing that would compromise the effectiveness? Any potential buffs?

EE changes are not coming anytime soon, based on what they've said. And no relevant changes are known at this point.

I'm considering playing it again. It seems like it would be pretty good at clearing incursions quickly and safely.
"
Vaal Righteous Fire

We've made a significant rework to this skill to have it fit a Righteous Fire character and the support gems they'd be most likely to use. The skill now only consumes a portion of Life and Energy Shield, and does damage based on this. After the loss of instant leech, this skill became far too dangerous to use in most encounters, so it now consumes a much less risky portion of life and Energy Shield.

Instead of doing a large damage hit, it now applies a short duration burning effect to enemies in its range based on the life and energy shield lost, modified by the same modifiers that affect Righteous Fire's burning damage. This change brings it closer to being a hybrid of Dark Pact and Righteous Fire. It'll be something many Righteous Fire characters could use to deal additional burning damage around them when they think they're not at risk of taking a large burst of damage.

All of these changes are still going through testing, balance adjustments and iteration, so expect to see further tweaks and potentially additional mechanics. We hope you've enjoyed this insight into the development of these skill reworks! Additionally, ZiggyD has made a video to provide more insight into the Ignite and Incinerate changes. Check it out below!

Sounds interesting. If the damage is high, it might be good for shortening boss kill times, especially if you proc it with AG's dyadus debuffs.
I just want to share my build I'm using for FB right now. Works amazing, was honestly pretty easy/cheap to set-up in trade league. I did all of this in the first week, and have for the most part not done anything for the last week or so. XD Overall thought this build can run through maps like it is nothing. Also one of the tankiest builds I've done even with RF de-gen.

You can tell I have plenty of upgrades I could do still also. The weapon/helm can give huge DPS boost if upgraded them rather with an Enchant or just better stats like a 20/20 or Burning/Ele Damage, and min/maxing other pieces. I'd have to say the single hardest piece to find at a good value was the Amulet, everything else is popular, but that amulet mod with other good mods was hard to get at a price I liked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info