[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
"
lourun_coria wrote:
"
Heirophant is substantially better / smoother for mapping. You get:

Stronger MoM. 10% translates to an actual 10/30 = 33% stronger mind over matter effect.

Please, can you explain it better?

In the tooltip of the Ascendancy it says 10%. So wouldn't it be 40% Damage taken from Mana Before Life?

Right and 40% is 33% more than 30%.

Put another way, an inquisitor wants a 7/3 life/mana ratio. A hierophant wants a 6/4 life/mana ratio.

Those ratios are for one-shot protection, of course. If you're running around without full life it is possible you get killed without dropping to 0 mana, which means life is slightly more important than the ratio suggests - but really only slightly. One shot (or extremely rapid) kills are the main way to die in this game. Death by attrition is pretty rare (that's what town portals are for, anyway).

Got it, ty.

Im playing Standard right now and I have expensive stuff more specific for Inquisitor there, so Im not gonna change to Hiero in Standard (anyway I can do all content except Maybe Uber Elder), but if I begin a new League (Bestiary or another), Hiero worths well a try.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Mar 7, 2018, 7:09:52 PM

Took a total of 20 jewellers and 8 fuse to link. There goes my rng for the league. This build is very solid. Currently level 85 and not running into any issues so far but I am thinking of changing the tree slightly to get more life as the damage is pretty sufficient at this point. Hope it holds up in late game maps.
What do you guys think would be better, running hatred or a clear mind jewel? I know essenseworm ring could be use to get the best of both worlds. What do you guys think?
"
NickObama43 wrote:
What do you guys think would be better, running hatred or a clear mind jewel? I know essenseworm ring could be use to get the best of both worlds. What do you guys think?

Clear mind is the more defensive choice, hatred is the more offensive choice. I tend towards clear mind so I can have my entire mana pool open for MoM.

The damage contribution of hatred also has less relative importance once you get some shaper weapons. Before that though it is a LOT of damage, so certainly worth considering.
My first ever Totem build since I started the game (4 leagues or so).

I dare to say, I used to think Totem builds are memes, boring, not for me and all that. I'd usually run more "into your face" builds, MoltenStrike, Frost Blades, Blade Vortex and stuff, min/max them with 200++ ex gear and be done with the league.

So far, GC Totems surprised me in a good way. Excited to see what a better gear brings. Currently lvl87 and I am running into low tier Red maps with one hand and blindfolded, its so funny.
Also I did finish uber lab @ lvl72 solo, while eating pasta, running in circles and totems melting Izaro. Also fun! ^^

Last edited by MinusFormality on Mar 8, 2018, 12:27:44 AM
What were you stats like when you did Uber Atziri and Shaper?
Really nice build, hit level 82. Didn't try high level maps yet.

Can farm uber lab since level 75 with full keys + Argus easily. Just be careful and stay behind your pretty totems.

I'm still wondering what's better between Cold Pen. and Added Fire Dmg. tho
Great guide,great build.Playing it 2 seasons with a lot of success, just have one question.

Does culling strike linked with golem affect biscos quantity and rarity on drops?
Found it very effective against bosses just wonder if thats worth with biscos.

Best regards.
Can I ask why are you using faster projectiles with flame dash and lightning golem? does it effect?
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Really nice build, hit level 82. Didn't try high level maps yet.

Can farm uber lab since level 75 with full keys + Argus easily. Just be careful and stay behind your pretty totems.

I'm still wondering what's better between Cold Pen. and Added Fire Dmg. tho

You can import your character to PoB in like 3 clicks, go to skill section, and it will tell you what support provides most DPS.

------

Also, I wanted to mention that Bitterdream was a really good leveling option from lvl 32 to lvl 49 (when you get Soul Mantle), its super cheap, and super effective with GC. I got it randomly from Bestiary craft and was amazed at how effective it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info