[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Thanks for the guide thi3n =)

My very first char was a flameblast pizza stick inquisitor (breach league) and never played totem again until now.

I was planning to do a GC totem hiero as a starter in SSF and then level up a raider once I got the good drops but I think I will stick to the hiero for a long time.

Best levelling experience for me, so smooth.

Now I'm enjoying the mapping so much (up to T12) with crap gear, crap gems setup and still looking for burning ground trial to run uber lab.

This totem build rocks !!!
Last edited by noisakrach on Mar 7, 2018, 1:21:34 AM
"
lostcoaster wrote:

As hiero I don't think PCoC on orb of storm is needed. I never run out of power charges.

I used orb of storm - arcane surge - curse on hit - frostbite (or other offensive curse, with defensive curse linked to cwdt). But in the end I switched to frost bomb.

Yes I agree with you. You can even ditch OoS completely if you feel like. But it has its uses when linked with some other curses.
Hi, nice build !

Why you don't take Shamanistic fury ?
"
Valhou wrote:
Hi, nice build !

Why you don't take Shamanistic fury ?

I think it is just preference. You can pick those after completing the OP's build, or don't take some defensive/flash nodes and go for that, or go for other nodes near the tree. It is up to you, and your gear.
so with full phys to cold conversion... whats the curse of choice instead of ele weakness? frostbite?
"
teclis123 wrote:
so with full phys to cold conversion... whats the curse of choice instead of ele weakness? frostbite?

My oppinion related to this point is that, because of this build has very good DPS and lacks a bit of survability, you should go for a defensive curse (Temporal Chains or Enfeeble).

Another important thing not mentioned lately in this thread related to Survivability is that you can use Double Curse (not far in the tree from Templar). Then you can use Double Defensive Curses or 1 Offensive and One Defensive, as you prefer.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
So still it is Inquisitor all the way? Hiero has some nice changes but seems still not superior?
Just wanted to mention you can buy level 31 and below gems, including Hatred, from Siosa in The Library after you complete his quest.
"
Zeros wrote:
So still it is Inquisitor all the way? Hiero has some nice changes but seems still not superior?

This is subjective, someone said here that in Top EndGame , both builds were likely similar in Power, but he found Hiero being smoother for Mapping.

My personal opinion is that I dont know, because I have not done the hiero build yet.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
Last edited by lourun_coria on Mar 7, 2018, 12:02:19 PM
I play every league a totem char inquis or hiero. My 2 cents on the matter:

Hiero is way better than inquisitor because of the pcharge generation and totem placement speed. What totem placement speed means it that once you cast the totem the delay before it spawns and it starts attacking is VERY VERY short it's almost as fast as a selfcast GC. This and the fact that you have 5 bloody decoys aside the lightning golem makes a whole lot safer than the inquisitor variant. It's so bloody fun ♥!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info