[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Hey there,
sorry if this question was already answered, but again do you think 2 shimmerons will do good for this build?
"
klaffen wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build!
Uber elder down(Flashback softcore)!
Gear

nice.. may i know the rational between having two cwdt setups? isn't it immortal call will override phase run? i had mine 4 links cwdt-immortal call-increase duration- phase run
"
churoshyo wrote:
"
klaffen wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build!
Uber elder down(Flashback softcore)!
Gear

nice.. may i know the rational between having two cwdt setups? isn't it immortal call will override phase run? i had mine 4 links cwdt-immortal call-increase duration- phase run

I only put phase run into it because i had an empty socket. I dont know it if interfers with immortall call in any way
"
Can Lighting Golem make Elemental Equilibrium if hit a enemy?
Ancestral Bond allows make damage by minions, why you not used Elemental Equilibrium in your build?
Golems can't proc EE

"
Hey there,
sorry if this question was already answered, but again do you think 2 shimmerons will do good for this build?
These are not better than even mediocre stat sticks
Assume that GC has 100 damage.

GC converts 60 of damage to cold.

60cold + 40phys damage now.

Shaper weapon mod : gain %40 of phys damage as cold damage means :

40*½30 damage or 100*%30 damage? I mean is "gaining extra cold damage" applied to physical after conversion or before conversion?

And also "gain %x of phys damage as cold damage" does this mod work with hrimsorrow? (%100 cold conversion)

Last question :

I have 5L soul mantle and no shaper wpn with conversion. What should I invest first? Budget:7ex

6L soul mantle (7-8ex) or shaper weapons(1-2 ex each)
Last edited by pphnx on May 14, 2018, 4:52:16 AM
"
pphnx wrote:
Assume that GC has 100 damage.

GC converts 60 of damage to cold.

60cold + 40phys damage now.

Shaper weapon mod : gain %40 of phys damage as cold damage means :

40*½30 damage or 100*%30 damage? I mean is "gaining extra cold damage" applied to physical after conversion or before conversion?

And also "gain %x of phys damage as cold damage" does this mod work with hrimsorrow? (%100 cold conversion)

Last question :

I have 5L soul mantle and no shaper wpn with conversion. What should I invest first? Budget:7ex

6L soul mantle (7-8ex) or shaper weapons(1-2 ex each)

Regarding your last question: Import your character into Path of building and have a look. Personally i loose 85k dps per totem by removing my 6th link, but only loose 39k dps by changing one of my stat sticks with Axiom Perpetuum.
You can "craft" new items in PoB to see how big of an impact it will have before buying anything.
Ok man, how are you leveling so fast? In the time I've gone from 1-90 you did 89-95 and 1-95 lol. I've tried to catch your stream several times, you just seem offline when I'm on. Also what build did you follow for your wander? It looked really cool and I'd like to give it a shot next season.
Last edited by MazokuRaizen on May 17, 2018, 9:12:38 AM
Hi @thi3n, today i got a hrimsorrow and tryed the setup with it, taking out phys to light gem and putting aoe gem. Still i got a 4k dmg loss in the tooltip. Even with that loss should i go for it? Im kinda lost in wut to do now.
Thnx in advance
"
Ok man, how are you leveling so fast? In the time I've gone from 1-90 you did 89-95 and 1-95 lol. I've tried to catch your stream several times, you just seem offline when I'm on. Also what build did you follow for your wander? It looked really cool and I'd like to give it a shot next season.
I try and do intros/outros in every stream but you can always catch my vods.

The short answer: I play efficiently and have a fine tuned atlas.

The long answer: I have two youtube series hat might interest you 1) where I talk about efficiency in general and 2) where I talk about my current atlas strategy:

Efficiency

Atlas Strategy

The wander build was an adaptation on my Deadeye Wander. I went Assassin just to try it out and dropped all of the quant stuff for offense/defense in the form of abyssal jewels and an impresence ammy with conductivity. Deadeye outperforms Assassin by a large margin but not needing Assassins Mark for power charges and the heaps of damage from crit/multi was kind of nice.

"
Hi @thi3n, today i got a hrimsorrow and tryed the setup with it, taking out phys to light gem and putting aoe gem. Still i got a 4k dmg loss in the tooltip. Even with that loss should i go for it? Im kinda lost in wut to do now.
Thnx in advance
AoE wont give you damage on your tooltip. If you are trying to increase your tooltip, inc crit strikes, ele focus, and concentrated effect all work for that. You might want to check the Gems section in the guide and experiment with different support gems.
"
The short answer: I play efficiently and have a fine tuned atlas.

The long answer: I have two youtube series hat might interest you 1) where I talk about efficiency in general and 2) where I talk about my current atlas strategy:

Efficiency

Atlas Strategy

The wander build was an adaptation on my Deadeye Wander. I went Assassin just to try it out and dropped all of the quant stuff for offense/defense in the form of abyssal jewels and an impresence ammy with conductivity. Deadeye outperforms Assassin by a large margin but not needing Assassins Mark for power charges and the heaps of damage from crit/multi was kind of nice.

I appreciate the link to the wander build. I thought the Assassin you made was looking pretty cool and thought about giving it a shot, it's good to know it's technically less efficient because I was probably going to give it a shot in 3.3 as I had never really gave a wander a shot.
And yea, efficiency is huge - I came from D3 as well, put maybe 1200 hours on wizard pre RoS. I helped a popular streamer out over there named Druin crunch numbers on the mathematically most efficient routes here and there... so I'm definitely familiar with efficiency haha. I just haven't played PoE since they released the shaper/elder influence on Atlas. It's very foreign to me. I don't understand how people are making t16 elder maps and what not? I'll have to watch your videos, hopefully you explain it in one of them haha. Thanks for the link to the playlist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info