[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

how do i negate the effects of curse from the soul mantle?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
how do i negate the effects of curse from the soul mantle?

Use a flask with (remove curse) affix
Insane build, was 95 in BHC with it (riped because of a dumb mistake). Went for scion wheel instead of shadow crit area, also used no soulmantle because even though i used warding flask curses sometimes were up and it just felt scary to me
Does Shamanistic Fury not benefit spell support totem?
For the bandits, is it better to help Alira or kill for the extra 2 skill points?
Hi. Why do you quit using Hrimsorrow? When should we quit using Hrimsorrow? I'm level 51 right now and I'm really needing more health/resists.
My totems die instantly on every enemy in maps and I don't know why. Pls help.
Used this for my flashback league starter and Uber Elder is down already! If you are seeing this comment in time, twitch.tv automatically saves my vods for 2 weeks so you can see all of my progress from killing my first mob on twilight strand to making trades to filling out my atlas and map pool.

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n

"
any particular prefix and suffix?
The stat priority listed in both the quick reference and the in depth gearing section is what I recommend.

"
but why on leveling 4link u have phys light gm and control destr? most dps are faster casting and added fire oO
If that's the case for you then put em in! It's written all over the guide but I really do encourage people to make the build their own.

"
Does Shamanistic Fury not benefit spell support totem?
It does.

"
For the bandits, is it better to help Alira or kill for the extra 2 skill points?
This is covered in the section of the guide with the word "Bandits" in it.

"
Hi. Why do you quit using Hrimsorrow? When should we quit using Hrimsorrow? I'm level 51 right now and I'm really needing more health/resists.
Drop it if you need to. I mention it as an option for ele conversion but feel free to experiment with gear/skill setups that are more comfortable with your situation.

"
My totems die instantly on every enemy in maps and I don't know why. Pls help.
Are you running maps with elemental reflect? Are you using Soul Mantle? Soul Mantle also gives a pretty relevant amount of totem life!
Last edited by thi3n on May 8, 2018, 2:30:49 PM
"
Drop it if you need to. I mention it as an option for ele conversion but feel free to experiment with gear/skill setups that are more comfortable with your situation.

Hey! Thanks for the reply friend! I'm enjoying the build, it's my first totem build. I didn't notice you had the head enchant so it was very confusing for me. Ok, so if I drop the gloves I'll need to pick up the gem until I can get the helm. Understood. Thanks friend!
First of all, thank you so much. I am having so much fun in this flash league with this build.
Just a question on gearing. How do you choose between armour and es? it seems like you favour armour as a int based character which I really don't understand since it's my first time playing caster. Aren't our 400 int wasted if we ignore es and wear armour based glove and helmet.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info