[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Quite a fun build, but i did need like 10 tries and Uber Elder and when i killed him i was dead and couldn't even loot nor talk to Zana. Dunno if it's the build or Uber Elder just so freaking hard.

Someone else did Uber Elder with this Build? What Stats did you have?

I had like 115k Shaper DPS without Flasks, and 184k with Flasks, per Totem.
4.7k Life with 2.4k Mana and capped resists.

Congratulations on the Deathless Uber Elder, really impressive.
"
Someone else did Uber Elder with this Build? What Stats did you have?

Hello, I killed Uber Elder 2 days ago.
my stats and Video is as follows.

5393 Life
2877 Mana
131K Shaper DPS without Flasks

https://youtu.be/eLiS_PxV6BU

Gear
Spoiler

I hope this will help.
Hi thi3n,

Great guide! You've got a youtube subscriber in me :)
Any1 knows if this build is any good in HC?

And if so, until what content can u do this build?
Hey quick question from a new player. Following this build and at some points, it says to level 3 glacial cascade to obtain some level 20 gems latter? Well, I tried to look for some more information on the wiki but could not find it. How does combining those gems works?
Hey there! a quick question, since you're not reserving mana, could you use a Clear Mind Jewel? I mean, it's a nice boost on spell damage and mana regen it's also cool.

Thanks!!
"
shademaster10 wrote:
Hey quick question from a new player. Following this build and at some points, it says to level 3 glacial cascade to obtain some level 20 gems latter? Well, I tried to look for some more information on the wiki but could not find it. How does combining those gems works?

You don't combine them, you level multiple ones so you can get an easy 20 quality and try to corrupt for +1 gem level when it hits 20. This way you can swap out gems without have to drop back to a level 1 gem.

You can level the extra gems in your weapon swap set.
Another youtube video - this time with a deathless kill clipped from the stream with music and no explanation. The video is 3 mins long for people who want the shorter content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_e0rdKK3rU&list=PLnoucF9SPbntEYhSXdTIndHltCYOOeH3b&index=1&t=0s

"
Hi thi3n,

Great guide! You've got a youtube subscriber in me :)
Appreciate the support!

"
You're trying to corrupt a Glacial Cascade into Level 21 with 20 Quality. Leveling a gem to 20 and vendoring it with a Gemcutter Prism gives you back a level 1 with 20 quality gem. Level that again to 20 and attempt to vaal it for a +1 level corruption.

"
Hey there! a quick question, since you're not reserving mana, could you use a Clear Mind Jewel? I mean, it's a nice boost on spell damage and mana regen it's also cool.

Thanks!!
This is mentioned in the In Depth gearing section under Jewels. It's not bad when starting out but I have been progressing the build as hatred + clarity until I go fully unreserved with late game damage at which point I want a little more out of my jewels (life/multi).

Clear Mind is a fine starter option but there are more valuable stats you can be getting from your jewels in general.
JESUS MAN! Incredible build!
77 level without helm enchamt, all DONE)) Shaper, Uber Atz, guards!!)) WHATS NEED MORE))
BUT is soooooo expensive.... I try start next league on this build,cos i like it somuch
Hi!

Sorry for my stupid question, but when i look path of building, i loose a lot of damage with "Inevitable Jugement" in Inquisitor.

With that, when i deal a critical strike, monster elem res = 0.

It's good if the monster have a lot of res, but with that frostbite/elem weakness/frost bomb it's not useless?

thanks for your answer!

ps : what is better Inquisitor or Hierophant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info