[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Hi guys, i think that i ready to beat quardian and a shaper. Please look on my profile and give me a information what i should change. Maby some unigue amulet or gloves ? The tree i thing its ok.
"
"

Empyrean Slicer
Fiend Dagger
{Implicit} 40% Increased Global Critical Strike Chance
60% Increased Critical Strike Chance For Spells
Gain 38% of Physical Damage As Extra Cold Damage
Gain 37% of Physical Damage As Extra Lightning Damage

Gratz on double T1, that is a very rare roll.

If you slam and hit a prefix and don't hit spell damage you will lose alot of damage.

Probably multimod (suffix), spell dmg (Prefix) with crit multi (suffix) or attack speed (suffix) depending on which you prefer.

You could also scour the crit chance off with prefixes cannot be changed and then multimod crit multi, attack speed, and spell damage but that increases your crafting costs to 4 exalt from 2.

You may want to craft it in pob first to see which mods give you the most dps with your current setup.
Hello, I'd like to know what you think about Essence Worm and Hatred, since you'll be having full mana for MoM and you'll get 37% more phys to cold.

Thank you, awesome guide!!
"

Hello, I'd like to know what you think about Essence Worm and Hatred, since you'll be having full mana for MoM and you'll get 37% more phys to cold.

Thank you, awesome guide!!
I actually use this in my current setup. Have been killing uber elder with it.
Forgive me for not reading all 107 pages, and I dont see it mention in the questions answered part. In PoB, it shows cold to fire is biggest dps increase, any reason to not use it verse cold pen?
One thing I'm confused about and maybe it's just me being stupid but in path of building for the Heirophant you use Controlled Destruction as one of your support which means you can't crit but also take a load of crit on your weapons, jewellery, skill tree etc?
Hello all! First off i'd like to say thanks a bunch for the guide. I've read every page and post hoping to understand the game better. Although my last character got high level, I've never pushed this far before.
If anyone could just take a look at my guy and let me know if I'm doing something very wrong, let me know!
I'm also wondering:
1. If I could take on shaper with the character. Never tried him, don't want to waste those shaper fragments I finally got.
2. How would you improve this character? Which pieces you would upgrade first, etc.
3. I don't have full conversion or my soul mantle 6 linked yet (prolly ever cause fusings hate me). I know I need the full conversion to switch gems to cold pen and hypo, but is the soul mantle also required to do so?
4. Is my passive tree on point? I always miss something!
5. edit I forgot, With 4975 life, 1288 shield, and 2961 mana, and 40% mom,... wtf is my "effective health"? I've never used mom so I really don't know how big of a hit I can actually take.
I'd appreciate any and all tips and feedback, as I said I've never made it this far, and I'm not too sure on where to go from here. Currently I'm working on leveling my GC supports to 21/20 one by one, and looking for better shaper weapons, but I'm wondering what route others would take.
Last edited by Diemian on Apr 26, 2018, 11:10:39 AM
"
Forgive me for not reading all 107 pages, and I dont see it mention in the questions answered part. In PoB, it shows cold to fire is biggest dps increase, any reason to not use it verse cold pen?
If it's just a straight up damage increase against all targets then I don't see why not. Converting 50% Cold to Fire does mean you're less likely to freeze/chill but more likely to ignite. Would mean you would want to use Ele Weakness over Frostbite and move away from Cold Pen on other sources as well. I do encourage people to make the build their own and make changes as they see fit.

"
One thing I'm confused about and maybe it's just me being stupid but in path of building for the Heirophant you use Controlled Destruction as one of your support which means you can't crit but also take a load of crit on your weapons, jewellery, skill tree etc?
Controlled Destruction is additive with your other increases. You can still crit with it.

"
Hello all! First off i'd like to say thanks a bunch for the guide. I've read every page and post hoping to understand the game better. Although my last character got high level, I've never pushed this far before.
If anyone could just take a look at my guy and let me know if I'm doing something very wrong, let me know!
I'm also wondering:
1. If I could take on shaper with the character. Never tried him, don't want to waste those shaper fragments I finally got.
2. How would you improve this character? Which pieces you would upgrade first, etc.
3. I don't have full conversion or my soul mantle 6 linked yet (prolly ever cause fusings hate me). I know I need the full conversion to switch gems to cold pen and hypo, but is the soul mantle also required to do so?
4. Is my passive tree on point? I always miss something!
5. edit I forgot, With 4975 life, 1288 shield, and 2961 mana, and 40% mom,... wtf is my "effective health"? I've never used mom so I really don't know how big of a hit I can actually take.
I'd appreciate any and all tips and feedback, as I said I've never made it this far, and I'm not too sure on where to go from here. Currently I'm working on leveling my GC supports to 21/20 one by one, and looking for better shaper weapons, but I'm wondering what route others would take.
1/2. Most end game encounters are as much as a mechanics check than a gear check. I could probably do shaper with your gear because I've done the fight 100's of times. If it's your first time you could be geared to the teeth and still fail.

3. Soul Mantle gives you a free link and an extra totem. In terms of end game DPS this chest will be hard to move away from. Take a look at the in-depth gearing section which mentions alternatives.

4. Check the "Final Skill Tree" posted in both the leveling guide and quick reference. The tree is a guideline so moving away from that for nodes that you prefer is recommended. For example in my last Uber Elder video I took out a jewel node for attack speed and a little more life.
Thanks for the info! I tried shaper and downed him with 2 deaths, starforge dropped too.
I was wondering if you could answer my questions, as I can't seem to get soul mantle to 6l, is it even worth going full conversion/cold pen/hypothermia?
What would be my effective health, or how would I measure that with hp shield mana and mom?
What route would you take on improving this guy further? Like I said I'm going for 21/20 supports and better shaped weapons now, but if you would go a different route let me know!
Thanks for your time and responses, killed shaper, wo0o0o0. easier than I thought it would be, uber atziris next. Kick ass build/guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info